September 2014 Moms
Options

Morning sickness

I am 9 weeks and 1 day today and this is my first what do yall eat to avoid morning sickness

Re: Morning sickness

• Options
    Honey, when are you due? I think that you're on the wrong board. All of our babies are on the outside already for 2 - 3 months.

But to answer your question, i would eat ginger candy, preggie pops, saltines, and peppermint.
  • Options
    Oh man. I was just thinking about how my morning sickness was the worst part of everything! Ugh. Just eat what you can really... Nothing helped me until I started taking diclegis. GL!
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    To answer your question..

Zofran was my saving grace during both my pregnancies. I got it immediately with DD predicting I'd be sick and I still threw up sometimes. I didn't get it right away with my first pregnancy and could only keep down fast food. .. something about beans and greasy foods. Also I sucked on hard candy constantly.

My morning sickness lasted well into third tri during both pregnancies. So not fair.
  • Options
    Eating right when I got up helped. I had crackers and cheerios on my night stand. I also got Zofran around 10 weeks. Jolly ranchers and mints helped during the day. And beans. Lots of carbs. I lived off shells and cheese forever.

But Zofran will make you constipated.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I thought a S14 member was pregnant again! But Sprite and ginger ale helped me a lot. My morning sickness always hit late morning. Greasy mcdonalds breakfast sandwiches made me feel better.
  • Options
    I also had a dream that I was pregnant. It was so real. The baby was kicking. I didn't test though.
  • Options

^Adding to this, the gummy prenatal made me much less nauseas versus the pill form.

Yes yes gummy prenatal saved me! Even taking the pill form at night made morning sickness worse in the morning. When I switched it was a miracle. I second zofran. It's a med you need a doc to write for so at your next visit I would ask about it. I got bad headaches a few times but would trade that over the morning sickness all day.
  • Options
    Ginger ale and crackers helped me. I would eat/drink them first thing in the morning and snack on them throughout the day. Eating smaller portions/snacking more frequently helped a lot too. Congratulations!! I thought someone from this group was already pregnant too!:)
  • Options

Anyone else annoyed OP hasn't come back or looked at the responses at all?

Yup. No oh thanks for clarify what board I need to be on and the great advice we have given
  • Options
    So sorry I have replied I've been working but I work at mccdolads and just the smell makes me sick I go to the doctor tomorrow thank so much for all the advice on everything I will try
  • Options

So sorry I have replied I've been working but I work at mccdolads and just the smell makes me sick I go to the doctor tomorrow thank so much for all the advice on everything I will try

Is that suppose to say McDonalds? You should be able to spell the name of your work properly.
  • Options
    Auto correct on my phone and why are you being rude
  • Options
    You don't have to be rude
  • Options
    McDonald's, this is how auto correct does it on my phone. You have a stupid phone.
  • Options

=))
  • Options

=))
    Geez @ashaw512! Gawd!

• Options
    Can we get a bingo today? WKs? Come out come out wherever you are.
  • Options
    lmao @ bon qui qui

• Options

Anyone else annoyed OP hasn't come back or looked at the responses at all?

Typical :(

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"