August 2015 Moms

Hello, I'm new to this...EDD August 7.

Let's see. I am 40 years old and pregnant for the 2nd time this year. I had an m/c in August. I found out yesterday. I could tell...I already knew what the test would say. I was 4 days late. So I ran to Rite Aid during my lunch and actually took the test right there in their restroom!!  I really hope that this little bean stays with me. I don't have any other children. I'm just so nervous. I am crampy but not super crampy and saw a bit of pink (really really light) on my tp yesterday. And although I know that can be normal I'm terrified. Gonna call my OB tomorrow and get in asap!! I've never been part of a community board like this. Its nice to know there are a bunch of this embarking on this journey together. Much love.

Re: Hello, I'm new to this...EDD August 7.

• Welcome and congrats!  Hope this is your rainbow baby!

rainbowsSiggy picimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome, and congrats!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome and I'm sorry for your loss. Brown spotting in the first trimester is suppose to be normal. FX. everything goes well with your appointment. You may want to check out the pregnant after a loss board.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Welcome and congrats
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Welcome and sorry for your loss.

TTC since Sept. 2013
    09/14: New anterior 3cm Fibroid on U/S, no change in size 11/14
    10/14: SA normal
    12/14: next RE appointment - cancelled due to BFP
    BFP on 11/21/14, EDD 08/03/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"