July 2015 Moms

Negative HPT, but was still pregnant

I was wondering how many of you ladies kept getting negative HPT tests, but were still pregnant? How did you "really" find out? Any stories? Thanks :D

Re: Negative HPT, but was still pregnant

• OwlieOooOwlieOoo member
    edited November 2014
    I had negative HPTs until cycle day 56. I hadn't tested in two weeks and finally got fed up of feeling nauseated and decided to test again. Used a walmart cheapie and BFP! Had a blood test that following Monday to confirm and a follow up beta. Not too exciting but leaves me wondering how far along I actually am.
  • I didn't have that problem this time around but with my daughter I didn't get a positive test for 10+ weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Way back in 2002 I was sent for a scan to look at my ovaries which had been playing up for years. Much to my shock (I was 18 & on BC) I was pregnant. All HPT had been negative & continued to be negative throughout. Needless to say I now have a 12yr old daughter who's just wonderful :)
  • When I was pregnant with my daughter, I got two negs and another in the dr's office. With the second home test, I pulled it out of the trash later on that night and found an extremely faint squinter. I thought it might have been an evap line or something. Ob did a blood test and it was very positive. I think it was just too early to get a good hpt read, even though it was a frer.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"