June 2015 Moms

4moms mamaroo

Anybody have this in the past? I saw one on display at BRU today and thought it looked like a great idea. It's crazy expensive though, just wondering what your thought on it were.

Re: 4moms mamaroo

• I haven't used one, but honestly I would hate to spend that much on something only to have baby hate it.  If you know someone who has one, maybe have the baby test it out after he/she is born and then go from there.
  • KikiCohen said:

I haven't used one, but honestly I would hate to spend that much on something only to have baby hate it.  If you know someone who has one, maybe have the baby test it out after he/she is born and then go from there.

I was looking at getting one second hand for like $150. I don't think I could bring myself to pay full price for it.

• Loading the player...
  • I haven't personally used one, but it's been hit or miss for friends who have. I think just like with any swing in general, it depends on the baby! Our swing was a lifesaver with my first, so I've definitely considered upgrading to the mamaroo or rockaroo for this baby!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have never used one but seen them at babies r us and they look awesome but are too pricey for me. My DH said it makes him have motion sickness lol.
  • My sister has one and she likes it but she found that her son liked the less expensive fisher price swing just as much. It's nice but I agree with PPs, maybe have baby try it out first or buy secondhand.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • That's what I'm afraid of. I found it for a similar price to a regular swing second hand. DD didn't like the swing, she had a bouncer that vibrated and a rock n play.
  • I'm nervous to put it on a registry because I don't know if baby will like it, but I'm definitely not purchasing it for myself. I wonder if it'll be returnable if LO hates it...
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • As a newborn DD lived in her Mamaroo and we pulled it out again for naps around 6 months. From about 2-6 months she preferred the swing. The Mamaroo is pretty slow moving.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had the fisher price Sung-a-bunny swing. We got it on clearance and DD loved that thing. Worth every penny. At 14 months she still wants to swing in it but she's almost at the weight limit. We'll be using it again with this one.

January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails:

imageimage
      imageimage
  • As with all big baby purchases I would make sure to save the box. I see no problem returning it if your LO hates it and it's still clean.
    I wish I had taken my own advice for our high chair. After using it for a few days I realized I hate it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"