June 2015 Moms

Low hgc at 9 weeks 4 days

So I found out I was pregnant last week, from my calculations I'm 9 weeks 5 days today! I know this because DH and I only had sex the previous month! We have had other means of fun,but no sex. Yesterday I started to have a brown blood tinged mucus and waves of acheyness in abdomen they have been present even before I knew (about 6 weeks) they're very dull and don't concern me what so ever as I had them previously. I went to the hospital where I waited for 2 1/2 hours to have a pregnancy test via urine and blood (hgc count!)I was not scanned due to the hospital ultrasound department being closed til Monday! We decided to go home to collect our other children as the nurse said they would call me back with the hcg results. The doctor rang me and said I did have pregnancy hormone in my blood which is at 176! Which suggests the furthest along I am is 4 to 5 weeks! (Impossible unless DH has super sperm which hangs around for a month, or the very unlikely chance that he may have had a bit of that clear stuff before they actually cum and has gotten it near me with his hands?! Not holding my breath tho) I am terrified! I have practically slept all day to avoid overthinking it and when I am awake I am googling it and searching forums! I have had no more blood except for the two times I wiped yesterday and cramps are gone completely! From what I've found it's either a four week/ five week pregnancy, beginning of a loss, ep topic or belighted ovum( I think that's its name). I think because I am so confident in when I conceived, is what is making me petrified! The only other thing that points me towards getting pregnant with the foreplay is I had a period (doctor says implantation bleed) and negative on which would have been cycle day 1, in October. I had missed period this month. The hospital doctors obviously don't know when DH and I had sex last, even though I have told them till I'm blue in the face; they still think it's a pregnancy not as far along as it could be! Better than what it could be I'm even hoping for this even though I know the chances are very slim! He also said we can't really tell how far I am by these numbers, to add to my confusion even more, it's the amount the hgc is doubling every 2--3 days! So ring the early pregnancy unit on Monday and book in for a scan! The nurse advised to go back for another blood test on Sunday, if the levels were low; but he's suggested the scan! How do they expect women in these situations to hold on for so long! I know that nothing will change if it's bad news it'll be bad news today and Monday and the same if it's good! It's just the worrying, not knowing and waiting! I am going out of my mind! If I had never had gone to hospital as the blood was brown and usually they tell you not to worry I wouldn't even know my hgc levels so wouldn't be feeling all these emotions! I went to ease my worries and find out why this was happening and now I have no answers and even more worrying! I've had two healthy pregnancies before but have never known my hgc at this stage with either so I don't know if I naturally produce very low hgc or what! Has any one gone through this and there has been light at the end of the tunnel or am I heading for heartbreak

Re: Low hgc at 9 weeks 4 days

• When I say I've had cramps for 6 weeks this has been the same a day with no cramps and few days later some slight cramping. Which the pattern still.
  • Wow, that was a lot of one paragraph. I have a few questions:
    1. You mention a period and a negative test in October, but your doctor thinks it was implantation bleeding. Was there enough blood to fill a tampon or pad? Was it red? Did it last more than one day? If yes, then it was a period and you're only 4-6 weeks.
    2. When you talk about possibly getting pregnant without sex, anytime the penis goes in the vagina unprotected, you can get pregnant. Even without full penetration. There is some truth to pre-cum on hands then foreplay leading to pregnancy too, though rare.
    3. An ectopic pregnancy is usually accompanied with lots of pain. If you're having severe cramps, get the scan ASAP.

Good luck.
    J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • That hcg level is not consistent with a 9 week pregnancy. Ectopics normally cause significant one sided pain - not mild cramps. Hope you get some answers Monday.

image  image
  • At 14 days after my hcg was 144
    At 16 days it was 343

I had a scare and at about 8 weeks so they tested my hcg again it was 78000 and 3 days later 85000
  • What's going on with this? Any updates?
  • My levels are decreasing slowly! I'm losing the baby, either way
  • Sorry to hear about your loss, @Arual1988‌. Take care of yourself! ((HUGS))
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Arual1988 said:

My levels are decreasing slowly! I'm losing the baby, either way

My thoughts are with you.
    Our Anniversary:- 06.02.2014
    Our LOs ED: - 06.04.2015

romantic movie couple for February:- Damon & Elena

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I posted more than that but it doesn't let me post in paragraphs! My levels are decreasing, I've been told I am heading for miscarriage. My levels aren't going down as quickly as they should so they will be monitoring me to keep an eye out to make sure this isn't ectopic, I've had no scans just bloods! Which is frustrating! As ectopic is very dangerous but still am waiting another two days to find out! I suppose I haven't had severe cramps, just mild period like cramps and only bleeding in the form of brown mucus! Which doesn't alarm them at the moment! It is just a waiting game of when baby will pass
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Thankyou for your kind words, is there anyway I can come off this forum without deleting as I hope I will be able to return one day :(
  • So sorry to hear this :( Hang in there and take care of yourself.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married J on 5.21.10
    G born on 9.30.12
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am very sorry for your loss.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself .

As far as the boards go just save your password and username... You can come back whenever.
  • So sorry for your loss.
    Diane
    First Timer!
    EDD: 6-13-15
    Me: 34 Hubs: 37

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
                                                                    Jean-Luc                                   Unna       

• PenguinMG said:

Arual1988 said:

Thankyou for your kind words, is there anyway I can come off this forum without deleting as I hope I will be able to return one day :(

I'm so sorry for your loss. If you're wanting to make it so that this board doesn't come up as your home board, go to the "..." tab at the bottom, click on "my account" and change your "status" from pregnant to TTC or whatever applies at the moment. You can do the same thing when you get pregnant again to get your new BMB saved as your main. I hope that helps, sorry if I misunderstood.
    Yes that's what I wanted thankyou I am still getting emails re due dates and upcoming things to do for my gestation which isn't really what I want to be seeing at the moment and thankyou everyone for your kind words good luck to all who arr expecting and I wish you all happy healthy pregnancies and beautiful bundles of joy, good bye for now x
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"