February 2015 Moms

Shop small tomorrow!

Don't forget to shop small tomorrow for Small Business Saturday! I think this is my favorite recent shopping trend. Especially as a fairly recent SAHM who is running an Etsy shop at home, it makes a big difference when you support mom and pop shops. I think I'm going to hit up the local farmers market tomorrow. :D
Anniversary 

Re: Shop small tomorrow!

• Are we allowed to ask about and discuss personal businesses/etsy shops on here? I'm curious as to what everyone makes and does. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jennjilljoite I would be interested in hearing about it too! Not sure if against TOS though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Generic to go coffee cup? Supporting my favorite local coffee shop (Grounds For Thought) this morning where I signed up for a raffle to win $250 to shop downtown this afternoon! I love my little town and the emphasis they put on keeping our money in the community! Work be done quickly so I can shop!!

• Are we allowed to ask about and discuss personal businesses/etsy shops on here? I'm curious as to what everyone makes and does. 

No we can't talk shop, but I think PMS are ok if I remember correctly. @dorothygale01‌ ?
    Anniversary 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"