February 2015 Moms

Placenta Previa

I went in for another look to see if my placenta had moved and it's still in the same spot anyone out there at the 28 week mark and having the same problem. It's really breaking my heart. I still have many questions as to why this has happened.

Re: Placenta Previa

• Sorry to hear that - I find out if mine has moved Monday...
  • Loading the player...
  • I had it with DD. It's not your fault! If you like, pm me and I can answer any questions. I was hospitalized 7 times between week 27 and 37, but baby was always fine. I did end up on bedrest after my first bleed. I would prepare for the bedrest possibility. Also, pelvic rest is most likely in your immediate future too.

BabyFetus Ticker
    Our family is growing by two feet and we couldn't be happier!  
    BFP 6/12/14, EDD 2/20/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Kylee Elizabeth 11/19/09
    Shane Edward 8/18/06

Married the love of my life 1/7/06

• I'm so sorry you are dealing with this complication. I have no firsthand experience with this but my niece's mother had this same issue. There is no reason it's just random. And as was said a cs may not be what you wanted and I'm not trying to belittle the disappointment of a cs but first and for most you want a healthy baby. I wanted an all natural water birth and after 36 hours and complications we ended up with an emergency cs and it took forever for me to be okay with it and I'm looking at another cs but you do end up focusing on the positive, a happy healthy baby!

Try to focus on having a healthy baby and try to roll with whatever happens. Be sure to acknowledge any feelings of anger or sadness this isn't fair and you are allowed to be upset and angry. But at the end if the day all that will really matter is hearth mama healthy baby (but it can take a long time to get there).

Hugs and love.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"