TTC After a Loss

TTCAL Awards: Nominees!

Hello Ladies! Here they are, the nominees! :) It's quite a list and I wanted to wish every single lady the best of luck moving forward to the voting!

How this is going to work:

• Starting today: you can campaign for yourself! In the past ladies have created AW threads advocating for themselves. Others have created badges and updated their siggies. It's completely 100% up to  you. The nominations start today and continue until next Friday.
  • Voting will begin on Monday December 8th and will be open for 72 hours. I will post a thread on TTCAL to alert everyone to the link to the voting station ;)

A few things to keep in mind:

• If you are nominated in more than one category you can campaign for the one that you want to win most! This is totally your decision!
  • If you are fortunate to get KU in the next 3ish weeks PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE let me know. Send me a PM so I can remove you from the list. Awards save for the (SALer) is reserved exclusively for current members of TTCAL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Rookie of the Year (A newbie who has really stepped up to the plate!)

2. Most Inspirational

3. Biggest Heart

5. Funniest Poster

6. Most Likely to FWP (FWP = With Purpose aka BD)

7. Most Encouraging

8. Most Optimistic

9. Most Knowledgeable

10. Most Honest

11. Most Open

12. Chart Expert

13. The WHOA, TMI! Award

14. Best Troll Assassin

15. Best Clicky Polls

16. Best Blog

17. Snarkiest 

19. Most Active Poster

I forgot to post this one! Will post it later today and update with the nominations later on tomorrow :)

20. Biggest Pee Pusher

21. Best SN (SN = Screen Name)

22. Best PIPs (PIPs = Pictures In Posts)

23. Most Likely to Respond to a Post

24. Most Supportive SALer (SAL = Success After a Loss. PGALer or PALer who supports us a lot.)

25. Ultimate TTCALer (When you think of TTCAL, you think of her)

26. Most Thoughtful

27. Most Generous Lover

28. Most Patient

29. Most Quotable

Re: TTCAL Awards: Nominees!

• Thanks again for putting all of this together!
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• One question! Can one lady win only a single category? If they want one the most do they withdraw from the others?
    Yes, once all the votes are calculated the lady from each category with the highest number of votes will win that category and subsequently be removed from all the others.

In the past I don't beleive anyone "withdrew" from any of the categories. But, if you are interested in winning one and not the others I think it's okay. If you want to go that route let me know.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for clarifying PC. Soooo, for example since @furrypaws is the only nominee in best clicky polls she would automatically win... But what if I wanna vote for her for something else??? :D
    That's the issue! If you nominate others for clickly polls then it will wont force me to give her the award for clicky polls.
  • What about the BWI award? (bumping while intoxicated) I know I mentioned it before, but never followed up with you on it. 
  • rslh10rslh10 member
    edited November 2014
    Updated my Siggy! I am joining the campaigning! :D
    will fix later!

• Thanks for clarifying PC. Soooo, for example since @furrypaws is the only nominee in best clicky polls she would automatically win... But what if I wanna vote for her for something else??? :D

That's the issue! If you nominate others for clickly polls then it will wont force me to give her the award for clicky polls.

I thought the time for nominations was of limited duration and now past?

It seems to me that by saying we are going to continue adding nominations to categories that you have now posted who the nominees are, the voting system is being "rigged".

Finally, to everyone now saying you want more categories (even if in jest), you really have no idea how stressfu

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • buggirl72 said:
    Thanks for clarifying PC. Soooo, for example since @furrypaws is the only nominee in best clicky polls she would automatically win... But what if I wanna vote for her for something else??? :D
    I thought the time for nominations was of limited duration and now past? It seems to me that by saying we are going to continue adding nominations to categories that you have now posted who the nominees are, the voting system is being "rigged". Finally, to everyone now saying you want more categories (even if in jest), you really have no idea how stressfu
    I'm going to agree to this. I'm really getting the impression it's vote rigging but I wanted to be fair and kind but the more I think about it the more putt off I am by it.
  • @pinkcamino that is fine. By your original response it seemed that you were saying I could nominate others! But I understand completely, no worries.
    You weren't honest in the clicky polls thread Amy. And yes, originally I was fine with it but the more I thought it through the more I realized that this was likely fueled by some plan to rig the votes in favor of another category.

• @pinkcamino - thank you so much for all of your hard work.  You're awesome.  

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009
    Hashimoto's diagnosis 11/2011 / Endometriosis removal surgery 04/2013
    Other diagnosis: 1 mutation - PAI-1 gene
    BFP#1 9/27/2013  /  EDD 6/4/14  /  MC 10/17/2013
    BFP#2 3/4/14  /  EDD 11/13/14  /  CP
    BFP#3 6/7/14  / EDD 2/16/15  /  CP
    BFP #4 11/7/2014 / EDD 7/17/15  /  CP
    Current  Plan: Waiting to change RE... Appt on 1/16
    RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
    ***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

• @PinkCamino: Wow, I've been gone for a little while so just saw all this, and just wanted to let you know thank you for setting this up. It seems like an incredible amount of work!
    Married 07/2006, TTC since 2010
    08/2011: Clomid 50mg, IUI --> BFN  ,
    10/2011: Clomid 100mg, IUI --> BFN

04/13: Clomid, IUI BFP --> MC at 6w1d
    05/13: Femara 2.5mg, IUI --> BFN  , 08/13: Femara 2.5mg --> BFN
    03/14: Femara 5mg, IUI --> 1 follicle @ 27d --> BFP! EDD 12/02/14--> blighted ovum, missed MC 6w6d --> D&C
    4/23: D&C...starting over again, with a little part of my heart broken off
    5/31: Femara 7.5mg --> cancelled cycle, no follies
    7/14: Femara 5mg + brevelle + menopur + IUI --> converted to IVF, ER 7/28 --> ET cancelled due to severe OHSS.
    9/20/14:  Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFP--> EDD 6/6/15 --> MC at 5w3d 

10/16/14: Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFN
    2/6/15: Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFP --> MC at 5w4d
    3/20/16: PGS-tested Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFP, Living Child born 12/1/15
    6/6/17: Fresh IVF Cycle --> Severe OHSS, 5 PGS-tested embryos frozen
    2/23/18: PGS-tested FET --> BFN
    3/30/18: Cancelled cycle due to lining 4.2mm
    6/21/18: PGS-tested FET --> BFN
  • I wasn't trying to be dishonest. I'm not sure what else I can say about not remembering seeing the original thread. As i said, I am assuming I thought others would be nominated. I nominated more after thinking it was okay to add to the pool. I'm sorry that it turned into such a big deal - I see the awards as something fun and definitely don't care for any drama. I appreciate all the work you've put into getting this all together and completely respect the decisions.
    I'm not entirely sure why you are so concerned about @Furrypaws winning that category. So concerned that you nominated 2-3 extra people to neutralize the vote.

TBH, what happened today is a symptom of something far larger going on on TTCAL right now.

• Whoa PC!  Good job, thank you so much!

Me 34 DH 31, Together since 2003, Married August 20, 2011,  TTC since May 2013
    BFP #1 August 24, 2013! MMC discovered Oct. 3, 2013, D&C Oct. 4, 2013
    BFP #2 December 17, 2013! MMC discovered Jan. 28, 2014, D&C Jan. 30, 2014
    Testing done: male with complete Trisomy 16, not hereditary. Tested me for clotting disorders, all normal.
    Feb. 2014 all clear again to TTC!  Will start progesterone supplementation with the next BFP just in case.       Oct. 2014 more testing just because, thyroid and autoimmune panels = normal.  Diagnostic U/S = no abnormalities.  Will keep trying for 3-6 more months, doctor still optimistic!

BFP #3 December 11, 2014!  Beta #1 14DPO = 122.4 Beta #2 17DPO = 296.8 Please stick little one and be our Rainbow!

Perfect little heartbeat of 156 seen 1/7/15 :)

***Everybody Welcomed***  :)  

EDD 8/21/2015 Team Green!

IAmPregnant Tickerrainbows                

photo Multiple4_zps436a50cc.jpg photo April3_zps882432ab.jpg August 2 

August 2015 Siggy Challenge: Favorite mean girl from a movie or show:  Kathy Bates in "Misery"

• Ok I have no clue how to make custom siggy badges so I made a lame e-card instead, but hopefully it will do the trick anyways!  I am very honored to be nominated for this award, lol

eta:  I am having MAJOR formatting drama, ahhh!

The E card!!! =))
  • rslh10 said:
    Ok I have no clue how to make custom siggy badges so I made a lame e-card instead, but hopefully it will do the trick anyways!  I am very honored to be nominated for this award, lol

eta:  I am having MAJOR formatting drama, ahhh!
    The E card!!! =))
    I have left parties and used this excuse IRL, no lie!

Me 34 DH 31, Together since 2003, Married August 20, 2011,  TTC since May 2013
    BFP #1 August 24, 2013! MMC discovered Oct. 3, 2013, D&C Oct. 4, 2013
    BFP #2 December 17, 2013! MMC discovered Jan. 28, 2014, D&C Jan. 30, 2014
    Testing done: male with complete Trisomy 16, not hereditary. Tested me for clotting disorders, all normal.
    Feb. 2014 all clear again to TTC!  Will start progesterone supplementation with the next BFP just in case.       Oct. 2014 more testing just because, thyroid and autoimmune panels = normal.  Diagnostic U/S = no abnormalities.  Will keep trying for 3-6 more months, doctor still optimistic!

BFP #3 December 11, 2014!  Beta #1 14DPO = 122.4 Beta #2 17DPO = 296.8 Please stick little one and be our Rainbow!

Perfect little heartbeat of 156 seen 1/7/15 :)

***Everybody Welcomed***  :)  

EDD 8/21/2015 Team Green!

IAmPregnant Tickerrainbows                

photo Multiple4_zps436a50cc.jpg photo April3_zps882432ab.jpg August 2 

August 2015 Siggy Challenge: Favorite mean girl from a movie or show:  Kathy Bates in "Misery"

• Thanks for the nominations ladies  :\"> I'm just honored to be among you and that people think of me this way. Thanks loves!!

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Me & Hubby: 34

TTC journey started 12/2012

BFP #1 6/5/2013, MC confirmed 6/26/2013 @ 7 wks

BFP#2 8/25/2013 MC confirmed 10/16/2013 @ 12 wks (D&C 10/18)

Diagnosis: unexplained RPL, unexplained IF.

Also have hypothyroidism

Started TTC again 12/2013

IUI#1:Clomid CD 3-7, Trigger'ed CD 12. IUI CD 14. BFN

IUI #2:Letrozole CD 3 - 7, Follistim CD 9, Trigger CD 10, IUI CD12. BFN

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/502498

image imageimage

• No campaigning for me, as I'm just honored to be nominated for a couple of categories along with some awesome ladies!

Thanks for all your hard work PC!!

All of this. I'm totally shocked I was even nominated for anything. I feel I'm way too new and there are so many ladies that were nominated that have been here longer and have given much more to this board than I have.

Good luck ladies, I have no idea how I will even vote, your are all awesome! :x
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Just popping in for a second to say thanks to @PinkCamino for the great work on this and for the nomination.  :)  Best of luck to all of you ladies!  Hugs to all!!!!!!!

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"