Trying to Get Pregnant

No UO yet? Let's do this ish.

Re: No UO yet? Let's do this ish.

• UO

Monster energy drinks are gross.

Not everything made with pumpkin is amazing.

Casting Crowns (a Christian band) is just okay.

Turkey is for Thanksging. Ham is for Christmas. Strictly! Unless some kind of allergy is involved.

Crappy cranberry sauce in the can is a must at Thanksgiving.

• Loading the player...
  • This one is lame, but large family holiday dinners are way over rated. Too many germs and someone is always sick.
  • hobbesgal said:

hobbesgal said:

Vodka is better than wine when dealing with relatives.  I say this while I drink my second Bloody Mary of the morning.  

Wine is better but you need a box and a big glass.

But vodka is more socially acceptable to drink in the morning.  WINNING.
    Touché!

False. Sangria.
  • Skeemer said:

UO

Monster energy drinks are gross.

Casting Crowns (a Christian band) is just okay.

Turkey is for Thanksging. Ham is for Christmas. Strictly! Unless some kind of allergy is involved.

Crappy cranberry sauce in the can is a must at Thanksgiving.

I agree with the statement in bold.
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm glad stores open tonight. I work a 15 hour day tomorrow and won't be able to shop. Also I don't have a single family member within 1000 miles besides DH so today isn't a family day for me. I feel bad because of the people that have to work today but I'm excited to get some good deals.
                                                               Married 6/2006
                                                               TTC #1 9/2014
  • I LOVE sitting at the airport for hours and hours. Best place to people watch and the alone time is wonderful.
    Aug15 Signature Challenge- Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV- Santana
    beach

BabyFetus Ticker

Married my Best Friend 8/02/13
    DX Hypothyroidism 4/14
    BFP 6/23/14 MC 7/4/14
    BFP 12/9/14 EDD 8/18/15

• I LOVE sitting at the airport for hours and hours. Best place to people watch and the alone time is wonderful.
    I always enjoy it on the way to work but hate it on the way back. Airports up north irk me a bit. We have to fly to another town, get off, go through security, get back on, and then fly to our destination. the whole thing takes like 4 hours for an hour and 20 minute flight. If I were only flying once in a while I think I would share your sentiment! 
  • I hate turkey and don't eat hardly any of it on Thanksgiving.
    TTGP Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

My Chart
  • MrsSept13 said:

I hate turkey and don't eat hardly any of it on Thanksgiving.

Don't or hardly. Choose one.
    I eat a bite so people don't ask questions.

My Chart
  • ajetter said:

MrsSept13 said:

I hate turkey and don't eat hardly any of it on Thanksgiving.

I hate most Thanksgiving turkey, but have you ever had a fried turkey?  That is the way to do it.  SO GOOD.

Funny you should ask, I had that last night with my husband's family and it was just as bad to me. I'm just doomed to not like the stereotypical Thanksgiving meat.

My Chart
  • hobbesgal said:
    Vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol and gives me an insta headache. I'll take all of the rum, though.
    It really depends on the brand. Cheap vodka does indeed taste like rubbing alcohol but the good stuff is so smooth and almost tastless.
    What is the good stuff? I'm curious and shopping for alcohol tonight.
    I always get Tito's or Ketel One.
    I knew I liked you for a reason.
  • Skeemer said:

UO

WRONG. Give me all the pumpkin things. I made pumpkin pancakes this morning.

You're right about Monster Energy drink tho :)
    30. Michigan. Married.  TTC #1.
    Jan. Siggy Challenge; Exercise Fail
  • pmcd886pmcd886 member
    edited November 2014
    UO: I don't like stuffing
    +1 No thank you to all the stuffing. I would much rather use my calories eating all the pumpkin pie.
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
  • kemcc13 said:
    Vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol and gives me an insta headache. I'll take all of the rum, though.
    It really depends on the brand. Cheap vodka does indeed taste like rubbing alcohol but the good stuff is so smooth and almost tastless.
    What is the good stuff? I'm curious and shopping for alcohol tonight.
    ----Quote fail?---- My favourites: 1. Ketel One 2. Belvedere 3. Grey Goose
    We are one.
  • I hate UO's near or on a holiday because they always end up with food and drink UO's.  Snore.
    TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• I like the smell of skunks (but not if they sprayed me, my dog etc)

Also mimosas are awesome in the morning :)
  • amq427 said:

UO: I hate all fruit pie

I eat the filling and leave the crust behind. Pie crust is the worst.
    Regular pie crust is gross. Graham cracker crust is key...I always end up making more of a cobbler though, with yummy sugaring topping.
    -------------

The best is the graham cracker crust with chocolate pudding filling. Best pie ever
  • lvlyldybmplvlyldybmp member
    edited November 2014
    Vodka is better than wine when dealing with relatives.  I say this while I drink my second Bloody Mary of the morning.  
    Touché!
    Ladies, ladies! Can't we all really agree that whiskey is they way for these functions? A Jack and Coke just looks like drinking Coke from far away...
  • UO: Enough of football on Thanksgiving.  It's just animated talking and muffled shouts, I'm so over it.
  • UO: I think it's okay to have sex at someone's house when you're visiting for the holidays.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • IronEgg said:

TKO86 said:

I like the smell of skunks (but not if they sprayed me, my

Um. What?
    Yep... No joke. If it's not too strong I actually like the smell. I know it's weird and obviously unpopular but it's true.
  • Joy2611 said:

UO: Enough of football on Thanksgiving.  It's just animated talking and muffled shouts, I'm so over it.

You shut your mouth about the fooseball.

My Eagles are magical. You will watch their winning and like it.
    I totally rooted for them today since I despise Dallas (as a hard core Redskins fan). Glad to see Romo and the Cowboys get a butt whuppin.
  • TKO86 said:

IronEgg said:

TKO86 said:

I like the smell of skunks (but not if they sprayed me, my

Um. What?
    Yep... No joke. If it's not too strong I actually like the smell. I know it's weird and obviously unpopular but it's true.
    Oh my... Nooo... #barf
    :-t ^#(^

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I don't like vodka or beer. Wine (white in particular) and tequila for me.

Agreed with the shoppers on Thanksgiving! It makes me cringe to see people waiting in lines instead of sharing the time with their families. Unless they are all shopping together, or something..but still!!

My UO: It's not ok to stuff yourself at one Thanksgiving meal. This year, DH and I had our whole menu done by 11:30 so we could pace ourselves throughout the whole day!
    Me: 29 DH: 34 Married 9/8/12 Started TTC 10/01/12
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea by RE in 2/2013
          Provera + Ovidrel trigger = BFP #1 3/24/13
    DD born 11/12/13
    TTC #2 since 9/01/14
    Tamoxifen + Ovidrel trigger = CP (cycle 3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

• hobbesgal said:

hobbesgal said:

Touché!

Ladies, ladies! Can't we all really agree that whiskey is they way for these functions? A Jack and Coke just looks like drinking Coke from far away...

@lvlyldybmp‌ - or you can open can of coke, take a drink, and refill with Jack. No one will ever know. Just make sure no little ones want a sip of your drink...
    Stashes are deeply personal.
    Me 27 ~ DH 30
    Married 6/9/12
    TTC #1 Since 09/2014
  • Skeemer said:
    Turkey is for Thanksging. Ham is for Christmas. Strictly! 
    Nope, both for both holidays, only ham on Easter. It's a family tradition for us. 
    AMEN! Even the expensive stuff gives me a headache. 

SNIP
    Precisely. 

UO (because I missed it yesterday): I refuse to shop on Black Friday/Thursday/Cyber Monday whatever. I hate the crowds and I hate the spirit of it. Plus, I spend Friday putting up Christmas in my house. Why have a tree up with no presents under it? So, my Christmas shopping is done and wrapped and ready for the tree on Black Friday. 
    Married 06/08 started TTC 08/08
    BFP 9/08 Natural m/c (8w3d) 
    BFP 06/09 Natural m.c (5w3d) 
    BFP 9/09 -- Dec. 29th: Juliet Rose born at 20 wks. Love you forever.
    TTC Break 1/10-8/14.
    Results of physical testing = Normal 
    Genetic testing = Balanced translocation
    IVF #1 with PGD Nov 2014 = BFN
    IVF #2 with PGD Start stimming 1/6, ER scheduled 1/16, ET scheduled 1/21 

• Replies:

I love me some Vodka

Turkey on Thanksgiving, Schnitzel on Christmas Eve (family tradition), Roast on Christmas, and Ham on Easter

UO:

I know I've said this before but Jack and Coke makes me want to vom.

When Jingle Bell Rock comes on the radio or in stores I want to scream. That song drives me crazy, unless it's played on Mean Girls then it's ok.

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @rooskie87- genius! I'm going to try this at Christmas!
  • Vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol and gives me an insta headache. I'll take all of the rum, though.
    I can't even smell vodka without feeling sick... one too many bad vodka drinks in college
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"