December 2014 Moms

Babies r us diapers

Have any of you ladies tried the babies r us brand diapers? They have them for $10 tomorrow, but didn't know if they were any good.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Babies r us diapers

• BRU brand definitely didn't work for us. They had a great deal so we stocked up, thankfully they let us return since we had a receipt and we put the money towards a different brand. We disliked them so much we won't even consider them for this baby. Contradicting what I said though, every baby is different and what may not work for one, will work for another.

<CafeMom Tickers>

CafeMom Tickers
  • Ugh, that sucks theres no BRU round here :T 
    My first DD did fine with any diaper even winn dixie. But echoing the other PPs every baby is indeed different so I'd be willing to give them a try. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • When my first daughter was in newborn sizes, only pampers worked for us. Everything else leaked like crazy. Later on, it didn't matter so much. She could use Costco or Target diapers just fine. Seems like a lot of my friends have had the same experience. If you want to stock up on the cheaper brands, I would suggest buying a size 1 or 2 instead of newborn. You'll probably have better luck with them when your baby is bigger.
                                   Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks everyone! I know everyone is different, but with overwhelming negative reviews, I'm not fighting the Black Friday crowds!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"