Breastfeeding
Options

MORE drama/questions (I'm so sorry)

I'm so sorry for all my posts. I'm sure you all think I'm nuts and hyper-dramatic. This week has been a comedy of (pumping) errors. Sheesh (and I didn't even post about the fact that my brand new pump broke my first day back - so I've had to constantly giggle it to even get it to work at all. A new one is coming today, thank goodness)

My latest: I think I have a sinus infection. I seriously never get sick but my preschooler brought something home and now I'm feeling terrible. And I'm terrified of taking anything for fear it will zap my supply.

If I struggle through the congestion can I take an antibiotic? My head is pounding with pressure :(

What a crappy first week back at work.

Re: MORE drama/questions (I'm so sorry)

• Options
    THANK YOU! I think all this drama is karmic payback for me recently telling my SIL how much easier BF is for DD than it ever was for DS (he was tongue tied and the beginning was just so miserable, though through sheer grit and an LC I nursed him for 2 years!!)
  • Options
    KayteeGee said:

THANK YOU! I think all this drama is karmic payback for me recently telling my SIL how much easier BF is for DD than it ever was for DS (he was tongue tied and the beginning was just so miserable, though through sheer grit and an LC I nursed him for 2 years!!)

You are doing great! I have a great nursing relationship with DS, but I have a serious problem with pumping at work. I take many breaks throughout the day but never let down more than once for the stupid thing. I've had to fight for every ounce since I went back to work in sept! Hang in there!
    imageimage
    Cooper & Melody.     My Rescues <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"