September 2014 Moms

WTF Wednesday....

I can't believe this isn't on here yet.

Re: WTF Wednesday....

• WTF to my gigantic headache that won't go away. I was in tears when I left work b/c it was so bad.

WTF to my DH finding flood damage in our new car. We bought a used '07 Mitsubishi outlander for a really good deal on Monday. The only thing is that we had to take it as is. The window was broken and there is a horrible smell. After he fixed the window, DH took it apart to find the smell and discovered a large amount of undisclosed flood damage. Unfortunately, that means we will be speaking to our lawyer this week. Hopefully, this can be worked out.

WTF to my manager getting after me for being one minute late from break. Really dude? I was trying to calm my fussy baby over the phone you loser.
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF to me. Went to the grocery store for ingredients to a salad only to forget the main ingredient: lettuce!
  • Wtf to Christmas/Black Friday for coming earlier every year. I love Christmas don't get me wrong, my tree has been up for two weeks, I just think it's ridiculous to have Christmas before Thanksgiving.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"