1st Trimester
Options

Morning sickness went away today... Should I be worried??

im 8 weeks 2 days and I've had a queasy stomach with some vomiting everyday... But today I feel great. Is this normal or could something be wrong with the baby?? No cramps or spotting

Re: Morning sickness went away today... Should I be worried??

• Options
    @TheOrneryMama‌ I'm sorry this seems to bother you but u haven't asked a question like this. And I find comfort in getting advice from other women who have more experience than I do. I'm a high risk and have had many miscarriages so I'd appreciate advice not criticism please.
  • Options
    @SNDavis02‌ Are you a member of the PGAL board? The ladies over there are very supportive and women that have had losses, especially repeated losses, tend to be more understanding. We're a great group.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @LuvLoveXo‌ no I am not I will join since apparently some people can be insensitive. I didn't know this boards had rules to what you can and can't post. Thank you for your recommendation
  • Options
    @SNDavis02‌ read the posted blog and then do an intro. I was a member of the Miscarriage & Loss board and then the Trying To Conceive After a Loss board and now the PGAL board. They're great. As long as you intro you will be fine. I'll see you over there!
  • Options
    @TheOrneryMama‌ I'm sorry this seems to bother you but u haven't asked a question like this. And I find comfort in getting advice from other women who have more experience than I do. I'm a high risk and have had many miscarriages so I'd appreciate advice not criticism please.
    You have asked questions just like this one more than once already. The answers still apply, they haven't changed. What I'm telling you is pay attention to the threads you have written already so you can stop asking repeat questions. No one wants to answer the same thing over and over, let alone from the same person.

So don't answer her. No one said you had to reply. :)
  • Options
    @ OP Good luck and like pp said you are fine. Enjoy that your symptoms are not unpleasant.
  • Options
    Morning sickness will come and go as will other symptoms.
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • Options
    You have asked questions just like this one more than once already. The answers still apply, they haven't changed. What I'm telling you is pay attention to the threads you have written already so you can stop asking repeat questions. No one wants to answer the same thing over and over, let alone from the same person.

So don't answer her. No one said you had to reply. :)
    OMG. Does anybody here actually READ? She. Has. The. Answers. Already. Because. She. Has. Asked. This. Before. It's bad enough that several people a day post the same questions over and over. Now you all may think it's fine to clog up the board with repeat questions from the SAME person that were answered already but no, it's not. All she has to do was look at her own post history. It shouldn't be that big of a deal, people.
    So also posts ALL of her questions on her BMB and on the First Tri board....
    She also can't be bothered to read all of the responses after she posts.
  • Options
    I didn't research everything that was previously posted by OP and really don't care to. Just wondering if maybe she was trying to reach more people by posting to different boards? Also wondering if some kind of permanent post could be placed at the top of the board with the other three permanent ones clarifying what the etiquette is for these boards... And frequently asked questions such as this since it seems as though instead of doing research about it, it gets posted here multiple times as a PP mentioned.

Also, my morning sickness is a bitch some days and other saying I feel freaking phenomenal and believe me - I take every advantage I can of that shit. That's just me. No symptoms = happy me.
  • Options
    I see! I didn't realize that. I'm mobile and my app is acting a fool so I couldn't check it out. But that, my friend, is bull shit then.... Tsk, tsk.

See where trying to give people the benefit of the doubt gets me? Lol... Oh well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"