Cincinnati Babies
Options

More awesome celebrity baby names!!!

Rebecca Romijn & Jerry O'Connell named their twin girls Charlie Tamara Tulip and Dolly Rebecca Rose.

Re: More awesome celebrity baby names!!!

• Options
    I will never understand why celebrities choose such odd sounding names for their children.  Do they honestly think they sound good??
    ~Amanda
    Mom to Lily Gayle 4.25.06 Charlotte Kathleen 3.27.09 Samuel Thomas ~8.4.12~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    If I heard someone at the park yelling for Dolly and Charlie, I would think they were calling their dogs.  Seriously ridiculous.
    Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    One of my good friends named their daughter Charlotte and they call her Charlie and I love it. But I think Dolly is out there as well as the middle name Tullip. That's pretty odd. Those poor kids...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers DS 8-14-09 // DD 1-3-12

my blog

• Options

LOL Kessler, you made me spit out my coke.

I totally agree.  Those names are ridonkulous.  (Tamara, Rebecca and Rose are more mainstream.......but why give them 3 names each????  And Tulip?!)

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options

I think Charlie is a cute nickname, or even on its own for either a boy or a girl... it's the fact that it's paired with Dolly that makes me think of a set of chocolate labs running around at the park.  And yes, I agree with Katie, why three names each and Tulip?  Ridiculous.

Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

• Options

Ahem, Dolly?! ?and Charlie for a girl...is ok but not my choice. ?I guess he wanted to name one of them after his brother? ?And the flowers as part of their middle names too?!

IDK, celeb names always catch on and they rise to the top of the lists. ?I never understand that.?

• Options
    I really hope Dolly is not making a comeback. Seriously, how can you expect to be treated like a respectable person while growing up if your name is Dolly? The only two I can think of are Dolly Madison (oldy-moldy name) and Dolly Parton (big-boobed celebrity, woohoo!).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ok, those were the absolute worst of those I have seen lately.  WTF?  Who does that to an innocent baby?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    baby charlie got the shaft on that one.  at least dolly was named after her mom is some way
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"