1st Trimester

Ring test??

Hi all, i heard about the ring test you can do to find out the sex and so i did this morning and it moved in circles, wondered if others have done this and it turned out to be right?

Re: Ring test??

• Not sure only heard as a few people said it worked for them, circles for a girl and lines for a boy
  • Loading the player...
  • I think they're fun little stupid things to do to waste time and shit. My friend was hell bent on the baking soda test because it was right for her. She was so adamant about it, so yesterday I peed on some baking soda just to enlighten her. Lol. If I am banking on that test ( which I'm not ) I'll be having a girl. Lol.

Don't really care either way as long as it's healthy:)
  • I wrote this as i did it for fun, no way was a serious question, of course there is no way of telling until the 20week scan. Im not certain anything is right as its all old wives tales.
  • Cause whats the harm in knowing if people had done it and it turned out to be right or not right. No harm!
  • @jcook011 We did not find out the sex until birth.  We did the ring test for fun in my 3rd tri and it was accurate; we had a boy.
  • jcook011 said:
    Cause whats the harm in knowing if people had done it and it turned out to be right or not right. No harm!
    I bet you if you took a poll of the people who did it it would be 50% right 50% wrong.  All the old wives tales are just that "tales".
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • This is exactly why I think there should be licenses to breed.

• stephbuck said:
    Geez everyone - she is obviously excited and didn't put TOO much faith in it. Be nice - waiting is the hardest part!

Is this your first child? I'm guessing yes...
  • Some of you ladies are bitter and MEAN damn. 
    Please give examples of said bitterness.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • @kingled Well no shit back at you. That was one example, but there were a few other cases of bitterness… sometimes a blanket statement does the job. End of discussion on my end. Thanks
    It does the job of making the person using it look simple. 
  • What's wrong with being simple?
  • bumwaters said:
    Geez everyone - she is obviously excited and didn't put TOO much faith in it. Be nice - waiting is the hardest part!
    Not going to pull the Pain Olympics here but NO, waiting is NOT the hardest part.
    This is so true. Waiting is one of the funnest parts. 

• JGERWERT said:

What's wrong with being simple?

::pats head:: 

Aww... Don't make me blush. :) hehe.
  • Elle oh elle at the special breed of butthurt that has found it's way to my inbox! Simply hilarious! 

• Oh, hunny no... I am not seeing how you could be referring to anyone else in this thread other than me so correct me if I'm wrong, but I am far from butthurt... Sorry to disappoint. :)
  • Thank you for the correction! :)
  • JGERWERT said:

Thank you for the correction! :)

She never said it was you so what exactly was she correcting?

It's a BOY

• angi3o said:

JKBMA2014 said:

JGERWERT said:

Thank you for the correction! :)

She never said it was you so what exactly was she correcting?
    I think she means for correcting the misunderstanding, but I could be wrong!

Yes I was referring to me be incorrect in my statement and thanking for the clarifications! Thanks bunches! :)

• I find it very disturbing the way you all ADULTS talk to one another this is a place for mothers and expecting mom to ask questions not to belittle each other and yes it is always 50/50 but Idid the test for fun with both my prrgnancys and it was right
  • I find it very disturbing the way you all ADULTS talk to one another this is a place for mothers and expecting mom to ask questions not to belittle each other and yes it is always 50/50 but Idid the test for fun with both my prrgnancys and it was right

"I'm so glad you bumped this post to give such wisdom! I've seen the light! You've changed my ways!," said no one EVER!
    Do yourself a favor and lurk before you post and if you're gonna WK at least make it interesting!
    Andplusalso a lot of us aren't pregnant...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"