April 2014 Moms
Options

Seattle peeps

LO and I will be in the Seattle area for two weeks mid January. What are some good things to do besides the normal touristy stuff?

Re: Seattle peeps

• Options
    We are actually staying Snoqualmie so we are planning on going to the falls
    :D
  • Options
    The Ballard locks, Gas Works Park, Pikes Place market, the space needle, there are tons of micro breweries in the ballard area if you're in to that, the Experience the Music Project (museum about music), Chihuly Museum, Ride the Duck tours, take a ferry ride to Bremerton or Bainbridge, Woodland Park Zoo, walk around greenlake, there are some fun indoor pools that keep the water really warm. If you do want to go to the space needle, I recommend going to lunch in the restaurant there. It's expensive and you will pay about $35 for lunch, but a trip to the observation deck is included which is a $20 value so really it's like getting an awesome lunch with an awesome view for $15 if you were planning to pay to go to the observation deck anyway. Make sure to make reservations though. I can elaborate if you want details but i figure you know how to Google things.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mamrotu73 (not sure if the tag worked) i will for sure PM you. We will have tons of down time. The reason for the trip is because my dad is donating my cousin a kidney and I'm his caretaker. I've always wanted to go to Seattle so i'm excited!
  • Options
    Free wine tasting and tour at the chateau st michelle winery in woodinville.  We love the zoos both point defiance and woodland park zoo.  January is typically cold and rainy so I was trying to think of a lot of indoor stuff.  I would check this website for some ideas. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"