March 2014 Moms

All I want for Christmas....

Forgive me if we've already talked about this... but I'm daydreaming out my office window watching it snow. My office friend is also blaring Christmas music.... so I want to know (if money was no object) what do YOU want under the tree from Santa?
Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

Re: All I want for Christmas....

• Loading the player...
  • yalllowyalllow member
    edited November 2014
    If Santa makes a list... I will too:

1. My car detailed.
    2. A bigger house with big ass kitchen and cupboard space.
    3. Bling of my choice.
    4. I'd like that Bowflex ** machine that's a cross between treadmill and elliptical?
    5. Vacation.
    6. A shower with two shower heads (one at each end).

**edit wrong brand for machine...

• I want a new car, new clothes, and new stuff for my house. Also I want a giant garden with pathways and trellis arches. A giant patio, a big sunroom, and a kick ass outdoor kitchen and dining area. In the garden of course.

• I agree with pps vacation and new clothes!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @yalllow‌ that's the workout machine I want too!! My SIL loves hers! I told her I call dibs on it when she's tired of it in a year!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• lol @nanacook Why is it soooo expensive???!!! 

• yalllow said:

lol @nanacook Why is it soooo expensive???!!! 

Probably because it works. She's already a fit trim lady & it got rid of her last 5 lbs of baby weight.

I just want it to get rid of my 30 lbs of pre-baby weight.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• I'll go big too: new car, a maid 2x a week, personal chef 2x a week, monthly (minimum) salon visit with massage, facial, hair, nails, etc, New wardrobe... yep that would be good 

• yalllowyalllow member
    edited November 2014
    ooooo! @kelley72 what about a stylist daily for work hair? Yes please. 

edit to add:

"Okay, Yalllow how you feeling this morning? You want soft and happy curls.... or are we feeling spicy? Spicy? okay... mohawk pony tail it is."

• All I want is to sell my house so we can start on building the new one...

and a kitty

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Furniture!! All over our house. Lo has the nicest furniture in our house! Also anothe band for my wedding ring
  • New dining room , living room and bedroom furniture , an SUV , vacation and a real good tan ! ( the end sounded like a Kenny Chesney song !)

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • A bigger house, or at least a family room, in addition to our living room, a formal dining room and a finished basement in our current house.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Damn, I should just get you ladies to write my list for me. I want all that now!
  • A new car
    New counter tops in the kitchen
    New living room furniture
    One night of uninterrupted sleep
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• New, bigger house. Student loans paid off. A car for my hubby (we're a one car fam). A maid that comes a couple times a week. Aaah dreams.

• A bottle of wine, a book and a bubble bath...alone. Then a full nights sleep in a king size bed in a hotel.

Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/7/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

• Oh God how could I have not asked for a full uninterrupted nights sleep??

• Keys to our dream home along with an envelope containing tickets for a fabulous month long family vacation with our new live-in nanny/housekeeper.

Of course, we may have to pay for a tutor for my daughter, because I wouldn't want her to be away from school for a month and not get ejumacated. ;)
  • oooooo if money was no object??

1) student loans paid off

2) new house on a huge chunk of land. with a lake and lots of pine forest.

3) to never have to work again because we have plenty of $$.

Realistically? I'll probably get a new camera since my old one died.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"