Options

OPP Tuesday ***BFPS, PREGNANCIES, BABIES, AND CHILDREN WILL BE MENTIONED***

Have a great Tuesday!
Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole

Re: OPP Tuesday ***BFPS, PREGNANCIES, BABIES, AND CHILDREN WILL BE MENTIONED***

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @englandxo you definitely get an early TP for that so called friend.  You're much calmer than I am.  I would have likely lost it on someone who actually wanted to share meds and spoke to her husband like that in public.  Wow...
    Me: 31 (PCOS) possible right tube issues DH: 36 (SA normal) 
    Started dating in 2006, Married 2012 
    TTC since November 2013 
    First RE visit due to irregular periods: June 2014
    Lap/Hysto to remove polyps, cyst and tube blockage 11/6
    Cycle 1 (Dec. 2014) TI with Clomid, Trigger, & Progesterone CX due to no response
    Impatiently Waiting CD1 to try again with Fermara Back on the bench due to giant cyst,
    who know I'd ovulate on my own after a cancelled cycle and end up with a mega cyst :(
    All Welcome

• Options
    @englandxo‌ - that friend...no words!!

Me: 28  MH:35

Married September 2012. TTC since September 2013

June 2014 - Dx w/ significant PCOS and referred to RE.

July/August 2014 - Testing complete: Testosterone & AMH very high, FSH slightly high, Vitamin D low, tubes and lining all lovely. DH SA: A+

Cycle 1 (Nov 2014): 2.5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI = BFN

Cycle 2 (Dec 2014): 5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

Cycle 3 (Jan 2015): 5mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

WTF consult scheduled for 1/29

• Options
    Omg what a messed up friend. I took a part time afternoon nanny position so I Could do the fertility treatments in the morning. This kids have swimming practice at the Y. Every Monday and Wednesday I get to be tortured with two Y workers there pregnant. My one friend who I couldn't deal with going to her baby shower hasn't talked to me since I told her the truth of what has been going on with our fertility issues. She can't relate getting her BFP in a month. Ugh I just want to be pregnant already. I can't take this emotional pain any longer.
  • Options
    @englandxo‌ um... Wow! No words for that one.

As I was waiting to get my blood drawn for my beta on Saturday I could over hear the class for new pregnant parents. I already knew it would be a BFN, so listening to that wrecked me.
    Me-33 DH-36.
    Married 11/10 TTC 11/10
    06/11- diagnosed with PCOS 
    7/11- D&C and benched for a year 
    9/12-4/13-6 rounds of 50 mg Clomid- no sucess 
    6/13- new doc
    7/13-4/14- 6 more rounds of Clomid. 50 mg and then stepped up to 100mg- no success 
    5/14-7/14- took break waiting for new insurance 
    7/14-new insurance= new doc- actually a RE!!!! 
    7/14-HSG and blood test good-PCOS confirmed by new doc 
    10/14 looking forward to 1st IUI w/ Menopur. Blood Test= Negative
    11/14- IUI #2
    w/ Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    1/15- IUI # 3 w/
    Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    2/15- Self Benched this cycle
    3/15/15-Suprise BFP on natural cycle!!!! EDD-11/16/15

• Options
    Is it awful that I'm dreading Thanksgiving because my BIL and his girlfriend will most likely be there with their baby?  I'm also convinced she is going to get KU again anytime soon if she isn't already.  My beta is Monday and with my doctors grim prognosis on my poor little embryos, I'm assuming it's a BFN.  @englandxo I am shaking my head in disbelief.  I don't know what's worse, the fact that she had the nerve to ask you or that she would use somebody else's fertility meds.  What is wrong with some people?  @shafwilson I'm right there with ya, I feel like the whole world is going to announce their pregnancy soon.

TTC #1

Me: AMA, DH: MFI

Official DX - MFI due to Hemochromatosis

IVF #1 Nov. 2014 - ER 11/10 (10R 6M 6F) - ET 11/13 

3DT of 3 embies - no frosties - CP = BFFN!!!!

****All Welcome****

imageimage

• Options
    @cinzink, wow. that's pretty bad. I think I'm suddenly happy I never had a sister. And my brother is not likely to settle down anytime soon.
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Options
    I don't know what OPP means, but I think I I have baby stories? my boss basically made me hang out with a lady with a 15 week old while they discussed babies. I'm not looking forward to thanksgiving either because last year A cousin was 20 weeks pregnant and I was thinking we both would have a baby for this thanksgiving.
  • Options
    @englandxo , @cinzink - I would have killed them ( or maybe just lunged for their throats with my bare hands while screaming, movie style). You deserve a medal for not being on the evening news right now.

Me (33), PCOS. Bloodwork normal, AMH slightly high, HSG clear 
    DH (40) SA good 
    Trying since 1/2012, RE 6/2014 
    Letrozole & TI June 2014-September 2014 -BFN
    October 2014 - IUI #1, lertozole - BFN
    November 2014 - IUI cancelled due to holiday, TI & Lertozole - BFN
    December 2014 - TI 
    January 2015 - IUI #2 - ?

• Options

@shafwilson and @triathlete23 I am the same way too. I have one friend who I overheard chatting about trying for a second about 6 months ago and every time I see her (about once a week) I am always freaked out she will say she is pg. I don't even know if she really is trying or not, I am just always on my guard.

Same here. I admit that I shamelessly track one of my friends drinking habits. If she doesn't get a beer one night, I obsess about it until I see her again. What have I become!

@englandxo‌ I am going to join the chorus of "your friend is insane." Props for handeling the situation at all.
    ****SIGGY WARNING****

TTC since May 2013

Me: 31, blocked tube
    DH: 35, azoospermia :(
    IUI #1 (50 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 9/7/2014: BFN
    IUI #2 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 10/3/2014:
    BFN
    IUI #3 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Estradiol) on 11/1/2014: BFN
    First RE appt. on 11/11/2014
    November 2014: Benched due to cyst :(
    IUI #4 (5 mg Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel, Crinone) on 12/26/2014: BFP!!!
    Beta 1 (1/9/2015): 292     Beta 2 (1/12/2015): 843

• Options
    @englandxo @cinzink you both deserve an award for you patience and ability to keep your cool with all that craziness.

My Facebook has blown up today with bump and newborn pics... plus a status update from a guy, "I guess I can't make girls. Just found out we're going to have a third son." I refuse to feel bad for his wife who is having her third kid in 5 years but isn't getting a little girl.
  • Options
    Like many others on this board, I have hidden nearly everyone on my FB newsfeed who has a new baby. I am noticing in the past few days that these people have started popping back up. Has anyone else had the same experience? I am trying to re-hide these people but I was totally thrown off this morning by some pics :(.

Official diagnosis: Unexplained IF. I am 32. I have low ovarian reserve (low AMH), and poor egg quality. I've also been diagnosed with mild glandular developmental arrest (lining problems, detected with EFT).

We are using open ID donor sperm. IUIs #1-7=BFN. IVF September 2014 antagonist protocol, 8R,5M,3F, 5 day transfer of 1 morula = BFN. IVF#2 planned for January 2015 (antagonist protocol + HGH).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    @cinzink I thought I had hidden most of them. tons of "look at my new family member, best friends baby, etc." And then surprise bumps from people who don't post too often. My family is pretty active on Facebook so I use it mostly to keep track of the fun stuff they do. I might have to do a more thorough hiding, though, since I now have friends going on number 2 or 3.

I also want to say thank you to all of you wonderful Ladies. You help me realize that I'm not alone in all this or in feeling these emotions.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    My jaw is literally on the floor @englandxo & @daydreamsam!  There are seriously no words.

Edited because I apparently don't know how to tag people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"