November 2014 Moms
Options

Maternity Leave Guilty Pleasures

Now that most of us are beginning our leaves from work or recovering home with our babies, what's your guilty pleasure while having some down time? I started my maternity leave today and I cannot stop watching 90 day fiancé. I'm a sucker for horrible reality tv.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Maternity Leave Guilty Pleasures

• Options
    Vanderpump rules, though I feel most guilty because the baby has to overhear it.
    BABY GIRL, 11-11-14 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dance Moms
    TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• Options
    I've also watched 90 day fiancé (especially when there is nothing else on in the middle of the night) and breaking bad on Netflix
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    HGTV 24/7  DH is home this week and he asked me if the TV has a sensor that automatically changes the channel to HGTV when he leaves the room.  

I also am really excited that Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is going to be starting up because then I can watch that during the day.
  • Options
    Gilmore Girls on Netflix. I. Just. Can't. Stop. Watching.

I'm watching Gilmore girls too! Just started season 2.
    Bfp #1: 2/20/2014 Baby girl born on 11/3/2014
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    nov 2014 

• Options
    Gilmore Girls on Netflix. I. Just. Can't. Stop. Watching.
    Me too!  My mom got me started on it when she was here right after delivery.  Today was DH's first day back to work and I watched 4 episodes.  <3 young Jared Padelecki!
    CafeMom Tickers

N14 January Siggy Challenge - What Sucks About Work

• Options
    MissN06 said:
    HGTV 24/7  DH is home this week and he asked me if the TV has a sensor that automatically changes the channel to HGTV when he leaves the room.  

I also am really excited that Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is going to be starting up because then I can watch that during the day.

Ohh Real housewives of Beverly Hill's is my favorite! When does that start?

Tomorrow is my last day at work, I am SO.HAPPY.

• Options
    I've been saving the best series' for BFing,so in the few weeks I've been home waiting for my EDD I've been overdosing on How I Met Your Mother,which I usually can't STAND. Thing is,the channel shows episodes in a totally random order and seems to be working backwards so I'm totally confused!

That and dunking bread in olive oil and balsamic vinegar,and anything that looks like a Malteser...
  • Options

I feel guilty about none of it!

Maybe I should feel a little guilt about how hardcore I've been hitting the leftover Halloween candy but I'm insisting it's breast feeding fuel. :)

This. So much this.
  • Options
    I haven't started yet but with DS, Friends played on Nick @ Nite and during my 12 weeks I got through the entire series twice (they did four episodes a night).  Not sure what show I'll be binge watching with this LO yet.
     TTC #1 since June 2008
    M/C @ 6 weeks 12/31/2008, Ectopic @ 6 weeks on 4/23/2010
    Diagnosed Unexplained 11/2009-DH is fine-I don't get AF
    Cycle #22 - 1/27/11 - IUI #1 & Injections - BFP! - DS born 11/11/11 
    TTC#2 - 2/24/14 - IUI & Injections - BFP! - EDD 11/29/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Food network channel and sleeping. I could sleep forever I feel. I guess I'm making up for not sleeping at night lol
  • Options
    I haven't turned on the TV once, but I sure do love sleeping until 10:00 ... or after. I'm not sure how the hell working will become an option - I feel accomplished if I've taken a shower and changed into clean PJs by 2:00!
  • Options
    MrsC430MrsC430 member
    edited November 2014
    @minibean16‌ Good call w/ the Hallmark Christmas movies!

SS- I'm finding that downtime usually lasts all of 5 minutes, esp w/ DH being back to work. Just when one of our girls is fed, changed, & settled... it's time for round 2 w/ her sister. I have managed to sneak in some baking, online Christmas shopping, & wine drinking though ;)

It's twin girls!! Born on 11-2-14!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"