Orange County Babies

Happy Monday! GTKY OC Mamas

Hi,

Thought this could possibly be fun, for anyone that is currently perusing this board! Just wanted to get to know anyone who’s involved on this board locally! Here are a few GTKY questions (answer as many or as few as you want- I know some of us can’t sleep at night!)

1)    Where are you originally from? Current location?

2)   Are you trying? Are you expecting? When are you due?

3)      Who/was is your OB/Midwife? Where are you delivering/ did you deliver?

4)      What is your preferred birthing method?

5)      Share your favorite mommy find(s) (tips for bargains)!

Here are my answers to hopefully start us off-

1)    Originally from LA area, I moved to Irvine 9 years ago

2)      Tried and now expecting! Due April 2015 (FTM)

3)      My original gyno (Saberi) is great, but delivers @ UCI Women’s in Orange, and not really into birthing at a “teaching” hospital. Currently deciding between Hoag (NB), Saddleback with Dr. Cough (LH) and Beach Cities with midwife (LH). Saddleback & Beach Cities are close contenders.

4)      Plan A is natural water birth. Plan B will be on some sort of drug, in a squat position. LOL. Both plan A & B are close contenders.

5)      ROSS has great cheap maternity jeans for $10-15. Went to the Bump's Mommycon this month and learned a lot of hands on baby stuff (and lots of free giveaways)! Can’t wait to go to another event like this!

Re: Happy Monday! GTKY OC Mamas

• 1) Where are you originally from? Current location?
    Orange County born and raised!

2) Are you trying? Are you expecting? When are you due?
    Pregnant and die March 20

3) Who/was is your OB/Midwife? Where are you delivering/ did you deliver?
    Kaiser Hospital in Anaheim

4) What is your preferred birthing method?
    FTM so hopefully a traditional birth

5) Share your favorite mommy find(s) (tips for bargains)! Zulily has some great deals sometimes!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • @mwerren & @2015mamatobe‌ - congrats on the little ones coming next year! @mwerren I heard kaiser has great midwife support; already a FTM? Sounds like you have a FT job! and thanks, I plan to look on zuilly for their cloth diaper sales @2015mamatobe‌ - thanks for the tip! We just took our first stab at BBB yesterday and I was completely overwhelmed and missed the sale sign. I think I need a few more trips before i. Make a stroller commitment- so many strollers... Kind loving the orbit travel system. Did you buy one yet?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"