Cincinnati Babies

Where to find maternity holiday party dress?

My husband's work holiday party is semi-formal(ish?). There will be a bunch of executives and VPs there, so he's usually in a tie and I'm usually in something I'd wear to a nice wedding that isn't black tie. 

I've done some online browsing and ordered a few dresses, all of which were a bust. I'm due in March, so I def need something to accomodate the bump. Any suggestions on where to look? 

Thanks
Beantown Baker, my baking blog

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Where to find maternity holiday party dress?

• narbuckle01narbuckle01 member
    edited November 2014
    I'm sure you looked at Motherhood already but that would be my suggestion. I did go to a wedding recently and found kohls had lots of empire waist dresses. Ended up getting one of those that worked really well for a large bump. Also if you're ok spending a little more I would suggest David's bridal. This time of year they have lots of sales and lots of bridesmaids dresses can be altered for maternity.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Oh I hadn't thought of wearing pants. That might work... Thanks for the suggestions. I will also check out David's.
    Beantown Baker, my baking blog

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just ordered a dress from here for Christmas, it hasn't come yet but they have a lot of beautiful ones to choose from: https://us.asos.com/Women-Maternity/rsry2/?cid=5813&r=1&mk=VOID#state=Rf900=1465&parentID=Rf900&pge=0&pgeSize=36&sort=-1
    **All welcome**
     Me: 33 Hypothyroid, HBP, Low Vit D Anemic, Stage 2 Adrenal failure. Unexplained Infertility
    DH: 33 Cancer survivor 
    Married Dec. 2007
    10/2013 Clomid, bfn
    10/2013 HSG, all clear
    11/2013 Clomid, bfn. Cyst burst.
    IUI #1 - 12/31/2013  Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #2 - 1/31/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #3 - 2/22/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #4 - 3/24/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN
    IVF Summer 2014 -Cancelled!
    Natural BFP 5/28! Beta: 545.
    1st ultrasound 6/18 - one bean!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"