New Jersey Babies

Del Val Obgyn And Princeton Medical Center

Hi! I am very newly pregnant and I was wondering if anyone could tell me their experiences with this practice and hospital. Thanks!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Del Val Obgyn And Princeton Medical Center

• I can't comment on the ob - I used princeton ob/gyb but I can comment of the hospital . I had a great experience with all the nurses and dr there . My baby had to spend 3 days in the nicu and everyone was so helpful. The rooms were wondeful and private .

Every day they have a woman who comes around with ice cream :) and the food is pretty good . You can have a person stay over with you - there is a pull out couch .

I would not hesitate to give birth there again .
  • Hello! I recently gave birth on August 4th and used this practice and hospital. I delivered with one of the midwives and had a great experience! I also loved the hospital. Food was great..nurses were nice and the hospital is so nice! I moved to NJ when I was 28 weeks pregnant so was only at the practice for my third trimester. I saw a few doctors and few midwives and I liked the midwives alot better than the doctors. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Used the practice and worked at the hospital. Both were great ;)
    Hospital is TOP NOTCH.
  • Thanks for sharing your experiences!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I used the midwives at this practice and I liked them. Some more than others. The only draw back for me is that you don't get to stick to just one person and establish a comfortable relationship. But on the other hand you get a variety of expertise. I also delivered at that hospital and had a great experience there. I would recommend both.
  • What week did everyone who uses this obgyn group find out the Sex of their baby? I have an apt Tuesday @16 wks n I'm dying to find out!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"