March 2015 Moms
Options

PSA: Great Deals!

1234568»

Re: PSA: Great Deals!

• Options
    Pumpkin Patch is having a MLKJ day sale tomorrow. But one get one half off plus free shipping with code USMLKJ
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • Options
    Pumpkin Patch is having a MLKJ day sale tomorrow. But one get one half off plus free shipping with code USMLKJ
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I need to stay away from Pumpkin Patch...they have such cute clothes! I bought a bunch of stuff for DD for spring/summer a few months ago. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    @cafecreme‌ omg i literally blew our entire spending money budget for one week on one order last time they had a major blow out sale but oh goodness i got a crap ton of the best clothes haha
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I've been forcing myself to just delete their emails without going to the site because I want to buy everything they sell!

I need to just block their emails for real. I'm pretty sure that my SO will leave me the next time he sees a box from them show up at our door! Haha
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Old Navy has up to 50% off everything + an automatic 20% off online.

I just ordered 5 pairs of my favorite yoga pants for $43. They were $10 each - 20% with free shipping + tax.

Seriously. I've been wearing them as work pants even though they're not maternity. They are sooooo comfy.
  • Options
    I know this is probably really boring, but Kmart is having a sale on their button-up and zip up night gowns. 5.99$. They aren't the cutest things (they remind me of 80's or 90's moo moos) But they look comfortable. They could probably be used as a hospital gown if you flipped it around and had the zipper or buttons in the back. Worst case is I wear it post-delivery and around the house. They have plus size too. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    I know this is probably really boring, but Kmart is having a sale on their button-up and zip up night gowns. 5.99$. They aren't the cutest things (they remind me of 80's or 90's moo moos) But they look comfortable. They could probably be used as a hospital gown if you flipped it around and had the zipper or buttons in the back. Worst case is I wear it post-delivery and around the house. They have plus size too. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    I feel like people have mentioned wanting the ju ju be prepared diaper bag and I just saw its on Amazon lightening deals for the next hour. I think it's only in pink pinwheel, but it's about 40$ off.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I scored a rock 'n play sleeper for $12.50 today at Walmart. My walmart had it marked down from 50 to 25, then a sign saying all clearance was half the listed price. They had to OK it with a manager, but it's worth checking out the baby clearance at your Walmart!
  • Options
    FYI the kolhs codes posted on Jan 18 are only good with a Kohls charge card purchase.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"