June 2015 Moms
Options

Bleeding, pos hpt, no baby on ultrasound --UPDATE

edited November 2014 in June 2015 Moms
hey ladies, so I woke up this morning feeling fine but noticed I was bleeding ( bright red, more then spotting, but only this morning) I had some very light spotting in the mornings last week. Based off when my last period I should be about 6 weeks. I called the dr and they had me go in today for an ultrasound and blood work. She said she couldn't find the baby but my cervix was thickened. Not sure what this means. I am going in Monday for more blood work to see if my hcg has went up. I also took another hpt today to see if the line would be any lighter if I was possibly having a miscarriage, but the line was darker then ever! Has anyone ever experienced this or have any advice?

--Got my blood work back I went front 800 hcg on Friday to 2,000 yesterday. The dr is happy with that but said progesterone is low so is putting me on that. He said bleeds is never normal in pregnancy but it is common. I have an ultrasound next Friday and he is confident that we should see and hear a heart beat:) Thank you for all the T&p ladies!

Re: Bleeding, pos hpt, no baby on ultrasound --UPDATE

• Options
    I am not cramping either which I'm praying is a good sign, the dr seemed to think I could possibly be earlier along then I had thought.
  • Options
    Agree with @hbanana18‌. I hope everything is ok!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    I've got my FX for you! I know it's scary, but hold out until Monday and see what the blood test says. I hope you'll get good news!
    imageimageimage

J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

Pregnancy Ticker

Married: 12/08/12
    BFP: 09/21/14
    EDD: 06/04/15

~*~ book nerd forever | Tar Heel '07 ~*~
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers that you have great numbers on Monday!

BFP #1: 10/15/10- DS born 6/29/11

BFP #2: 6/26/2012- DS born 3/11/13

BFP #3: 2/26/14- MMC and D&C 4/11/14

BFP#4: 9/1/14- MC 9/6/14

BFP#5: 10/3/14- Due Date 6/15/15

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Wow...it seems there a lot of us going through the exact same thing. I woke up this morning and was spotting lightly which has turned into bright red bleeding and cramping. Won't know my levels until Monday. I pray we all receive good news.
  • Options
    Yes prayers and positive thoughts for everyone! This is going to be a long weekend :/
  • Options
    Our IVF transfer took place in a different state so I'm using a monitoring clinic. I went last week and the RE said that their machine often won't pick anything up until at least 6w.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    Positive thoughts for you and your baby.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"