June 2015 Moms

UPDATE: Cramping and bleeding...

asturgeon04asturgeon04 member
edited October 2014 in June 2015 Moms
Called my doctor and she wants me in for an ultra sound. I'm terrified it will be bad news. We've had miscarriages before and I am just so scared. Headed to the office now..

UPDATE:
They were able to see the bleeding on the ultrasound but my doctor said it isn't coming from anywhere specific. She says that is a good thing and that I just need to keep my body quiet and rest for a few days. Good thing it's the weekend. Baby was measuring right on track. 7 weeks 6 days and heart beat was 160 beats per minute. Feeling much more calm now and will try not to stress until we have our official OB appointment next Friday.

And I got a cute little picture to take home <3

Re: UPDATE: Cramping and bleeding...

• Thoughts and prayers for you. Hoping everything turns out okay.
    ME: 30 DH: 31

Married 6/2/12

BFP!!! 10/6/14 EDD 6/16/15
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm so sorry you are going through this. I am unfortunately in the same boat as well. Woke up this morning and had light spotting which has now turned into bright red bleeding and cramping. Praying for the best outcome for both of us!
  • Loading the player...
  • Positive thoughts to you and @tbernard99

• Congrats on the good news....That's an adorable U/S pic!
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • T&P for good news after a few days' rest. What a great sonogram!
    imageimageimage

J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

Pregnancy Ticker

Married: 12/08/12
    BFP: 09/21/14
    EDD: 06/04/15

~*~ book nerd forever | Tar Heel '07 ~*~
  • Good news! Congratulations.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So glad to see this update! Try to relax & get lots of rest!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's great news!
  • Great update!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Called my doctor and she wants me in for an ultra sound. I'm terrified it will be bad news. We've had miscarriages before and I am just so scared. Headed to the office now..

UPDATE:
    They were able to see the bleeding on the ultrasound but my doctor said it isn't coming from anywhere specific. She says that is a good thing and that I just need to keep my body quiet and rest for a few days. Good thing it's the weekend. Baby was measuring right on track. 7 weeks 6 days and heart beat was 160 beats per minute. Feeling much more calm now and will try not to stress until we have our official OB appointment next Friday.

And I got a cute little picture to take home

Yay!! This actually happen to me with my DD. They couldn't tell where I was bleeding from. The only thing they couldt tell me is that some women bleed. I was terrified but it stopped about 2wks later and I have a happy healthy 3yr old now. Just get some rest.
    \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Pregnancy Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"