Halloween Bump Costumes - Let's See Em!! — The Bump
November 2014 Moms

Halloween Bump Costumes - Let's See Em!!

Let's See Em' Ladies !!!

Here I am as Kim Kardashian circa 2013 Met Gala

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
mander82uncharted01hollystoyboxkrgriffin26rinaealyMollMoll4[Deleted User]FishyMomdr_prk1911tigerpawiemoroccojade[Deleted User]brichar31[Deleted User]Autumnsnowmussalynnhellosweety18ejpetey[Deleted User]absolutelymaybesilverwings72scarlet3egoniaskfo22LoR2010crizz13[Deleted User][Deleted User]ssstephanie214AlliJeeeMrsC430[Deleted User]jkrose10Snuffy007[Deleted User]kkewhitneymegbanachekrunningmama22[Deleted User]KMW08Amandakea15[Deleted User]SarahHeckbadrianne

Re: Halloween Bump Costumes - Let's See Em!!

• You all are SO CUTE!! I'm not dressed up but now I wish I would be!!
    Autumnsnowmander82silverwings72[Deleted User]
  • @moroccojade - No, we don't celebrate either. I was just wondering if there was a special significance to her costume.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!
    image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    silverwings72
  • One of my students told me I should be humpty dumpty--where a white shirt and cut out some face pieces, then make a wall that I could hang by strings or suspenders. I'm just not one to dress up. Cute idea though.
    crizz13
  • Yup. Another Halloween shirt that I wore to a my friend's son's Halloween birthday party!

On Thursday, we had a costume dance party/concert for little kids in the library, which was adorable! I dressed up as Gerald and one of the other Children's Librarians dressed up as Piggie from Mo Williams' Elephant and Piggie kids books and the kids loved it! 
    BabyFetus Tickerimage
    [Deleted User]