July 2015 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change (for those due 07/03 or 7/10)

DenaMareeDenaMaree member
edited October 2014 in July 2015 Moms
Hi Ladies,

I wasn't sure if there was anyone formal set up to do our Friday check-in and updates and thought I would get it going. If someone else was set up please don't hesitate to let me know! I love doing these!!

1. What week/fruit or vegetable are you?

2.  Dr's appointments scheduled / routine / specific reason? 

3. Rants/raves/concerns/symptoms? 

GTKY: How did you and your SO (significant other) meet?

BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

Re: Friday Ticker Change (for those due 07/03 or 7/10)

• Options
    1. What week/fruit or vegetable are you?  five weeks, black peppercorn

2.  Dr's appointments scheduled / routine / specific reason? First Ultrasound on November 13th at six weeks, six days

3. Rants/raves/concerns/symptoms? trips to the bathroom every forty five minutes during the day and every two hours over night! Lots of school glue CM.

GTKY: We met through a dating website. We are both busy professionals and had no lives outside of work. Great minds thought alike and we went from one date a week to three dates a week immediately!
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~

• Options
    Mei&MeiMei&Mei member
    edited October 2014
    Ooh, I was just going to post this, since it seemed no one else had! Good call!

1. What week/fruit or vegetable are you? 
    Poppy seed, week 4! 

2. Dr's appointments scheduled / routine / specific reason? 
    I'm supposed to go in Nov. 7, which according to my LMP is 7 weeks, for a dating scan. However, I'll only be 5 weeks,when you count from my o date. So, I'm not exactly sure what we'll be able to see at that point. Debating whether or not to reschedule.

3. Rants/raves/concerns/symptoms? I'm ok! Little nauseous, hungry, and a tiny bit crampy. I was really emotional today, so I think the hormones are getting to me! Ooh, my rave is that I think I'm done PAOS. I got a great beta (266.9 at 12 dpo) and at 13 dpo the test line was pretty dark. So. I think I'm really, truly pregnant!

GTKY: How did you and your SO (significant other) meet? I was supposed to be working for him. He owned and managed a youth hostel here. I stayed there, met him, and then he wanted me to train the staff in polite business English, and help them deal with guests doing on-line booking. But, he kept taking me out to eat, under the guise of 'business' or 'being helpful'. In the end, I just decided to find a new job. ;)
    Oscar Leopold 4/2009
    transluscence
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. What week/fruit or vegetable are you? Five weeks!

2. Dr's appointments scheduled / routine / specific reason? I should receive a call today with the date of my first ultrasound. Saw my doc yesterday to confirm the positive and chat about what's next - this is my first so I was a bit overwhelmed with what to do!

3. Rants/raves/concerns/symptoms? Not feeling too bad yet but my boobs have already outgrown my bras! I'm not sure if I should invest in new ones now or wait a week or two.

GTKY: How did you and your SO (significant other) meet? We met at a bar - I always like to point out that we did not go home together that night ;)
  • Options
    Hey everyone! :)

1. What week/fruit or vegetable are you? Week 5, appleseed

2.  Dr's appointments scheduled / routine / specific reason? Had my 4th blood draw today! Next appointment will be my ultrasound November 10th! :) 

3. Rants/raves/concerns/symptoms? I'm so tired! But I'm not sleeping well! :/ I wake up 3 times a night mostly from the annoyance of the progesterone suppositories. 

GTKY: How did you and your SO (significant other) meet? We met in 3rd grade! Started "dating" in Junior high! :)
  • Options
    DenaMareeDenaMaree member
    edited October 2014
    @mistabinx four weeks is a Huge milestone! It's a great time to confirm your officially expecting!! Many won't even test until around this milestone and many who do won't get their official BFP until they are four weeks along. Cherish each week as it's own special milestone! The time will go SO fast!!

@Mei&Mei  you would for sure see the gestational sac and I believe a fetal pole. If they are willing to let you go back two weeks later to check for the heartbeat it would give you some reassurance and confirm dating. Otherwise you could ask them to move it to six weeks when you have a better chance of hearing a heartbeat.

@MissOK Yey for the intake appointment. It's so exciting (and I agree overwhelming). Ugh, my DH is SO hoping my boobs start growing but so far I'm only experiencing bloat :(

@YorkieLove83 I'm looking forward to hearing what your beta numbers were today. I ended up going last night as I had a moment of panic so I'll find out tonight too. From here until my first appointment my RE said no more freaking out allowed. Yeah, easier said then done! Sorry the progesterone is a pain in the butt!! Hopefully it gets easier/better!

• Options
    Hi!!!

1. What week/fruit/vegetable are you? 5 weeks today ;) appleseed

2. Dr's appointments scheduled /routine/ specific reason:
    3rd beta draw today--waiting to hear the numbers & going back Tues for the final one & to schedule 1st ultrasound

3. Rants/raves/concerns/symptoms:
    I have OHSS (ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome) so I look about 5 months pregnant and can't fit into any of my clothes but I'm too nervous to buy maternity clothes this early--I don't want to jinx it. Also, I agree w/YorkieLove83- progesterone suppositories are driving me nuts haha but if they help I'm all for it

GTKY: We met about 9 yrs ago @ work & have been married 2 yrs
  • Options
    @bnk2012 For me it's just the normal bloat, but I went to Macy's yesterday and bought some super comfortable yoga pants! I'm hoping/planning to be able to wear them through the second trimester!

• Options
    Mei&MeiMei&Mei member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you so much for that, @DenaMaree‌. I'm not sure if they would do a repeat ultrasound. With my son, I also had an ultrasound around 5 weeks, and there was no fetal pole, which was apparently supposed to be there. They told me to expect a blighted ovum. However, I went back for a repeat at 7 weeks, and the heartbeat was flickering away. So, I just want to avoid that worry again. 

@MissOK‌ , I'd wait a bit! I'd say your boobs have more changes to do yet. :)
    Oscar Leopold 4/2009
    transluscence
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @Mei&Mei  It's crazy at how much happens in even twenty four hours! I can only imagine how hard it was to not have that fetal pole when you went in that first time and in your position I would likely hold off a week and perhaps go in at six weeks, two or three days so you'll get the added benefit of hearing that precious heartbeat!!

@amylev80 Ugh, I have no experience with the progesterone but have heard it can be such a pain! At least the symptoms can perhaps bring you some comfort that things are progressing! What we go through..but it's so beyond worth it ;)

• Options
    1. What week/fruit or vegetable are you? Five weeks size of a peppercorn

2. Dr's appointments scheduled / routine / specific reason? More blood work in Monday to make sure my progesterone levels are rising and not dropping. I started taking prometrieum orally this week to help my miners rise.

3. Rants/raves/concerns/symptoms?
    Just hoping my numbers rise. I had mc in July. So fx. Major symptoms gag reflux sore boobs.( more like super painful) and lots of fatigue.

GTKY: How did you and your SO (significant other) meet? His sister was and is still one of my best friends.
  • Options
    1. What week/fruit or vegetable are you? Week 5! EDD 7/3/15

2.  Dr's appointments scheduled / routine / specific reason? I have my first u/s this coming Friday (11/7) to see how many we are expecting! We had 4 mature follicles at insemination!

3. Rants/raves/concerns/symptoms? Mild symptoms; fatigue, nausea. Of course still the concern of the pregnancy sticking because of IF issues, but I'm trying to stay cautiously optimistic

GTKY: How did you and your SO (significant other) meet? We had a mutual friend and were at a get together at the same time. He then sought me out on FB afterwards and we started chatting, and then he asked me out on a date. The rest is history!

***Signature/Ticker Warning***

March 2008 - DD born - no issues conceiving (surprise). Limited issues during pregnancy/delivery.
    June 2011 - Married DH.
    June 2013 - Diagnosis of Endometriosis and PCOS (approximate).
    December 2013 - First cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    January 2014 - 2nd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    February 2014 - 3rd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    March 2014 - Took month off to prep for surgery
    April 2014 - Laporoscopy for endo. Unable to remove endo due to too close of proximity to ureter. HSG done as well. Fillopian tubes open.
    May 2014 - 1st round of Femara. Positive OPK. BFN.
    June 2014 - 2nd round of Femara. Moved to RE to have CD10 Follicular U/S. No Follies in left ovary. 5 follies in right. Largest follie 8mm, 1 7mm, 2 3mm, 1 2mm. Positive OPK on day of U/S. BFN. DH has SA done at this time - All results within normal limits.
    July 2014 - 3rd round of Femara. CD10 Follicular U/S. No follies in left ovary. 7 follies in right. 1 20mm, 1 12mm, 1 10mm, 4 <5mm. Scheduled for IUI. Canceled due to low estrogen level of 145. TI this month. Prepping for Injectables next month. BFN.
    August 2014 - CD3 BW Normal. Injectables not happening because of stupid miscommunication about "required injectables class." Taking class this month. No medication. TI for the month. SIS scheduled for 8/7/14. SIS results - "I have a beautiful uterus." Huzzah!
    September 2014 - Cycle cancelled due to stupid AF coming early and making my IUI run in to DH's business trip. Try again next month.
    October 2014 - Injects with IUI cycle. 75U 5 days. Estrogen at 36. Bumped up to 125 for 4 days. Estrogen 105. Bumped up to 225. Ganirelix for 2 days. 4 mature follies. Triggered 10/9. IUI 10/10.
    BFP 10/24/2014. Beta #1 - 178   Beta #2 - 398.   U/S 11/7/14- TWINS!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @kay71068 FX for solid progesterone numbers!!

@chastity08 Wow, four follicles is a lot! I had one mature follicle at 25MM and another at 13MM so we are doing our "reveal" ultrasound at six weeks, six days! Exciting stuff!!

• Options
    1. What week/fruit or vegetable are you? Appleseed 5 weeks

2. Dr's appointments scheduled / routine / specific reason?
    Ultrasound on Monday and every week until 10-ish weeks when I graduate from my RE.

3. Rants/raves/concerns/symptoms? My only concern is that I have very little symptoms!

GTKY: How did you and your SO (significant other) meet? I met DH at work. He was new and a traveler staff. A coworker convinced me he was "my people". She was right! He was odd and I love him for it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    murph317murph317 member
    edited October 2014
    1. What week/fruit or vegetable are you? 4 weeks which according to posters above, I believe is poppyseed!

2.  Dr's appointments scheduled / routine / specific reason? First prenatal scheduled for 11/21

3. Rants/raves/concerns/symptoms? Just the normal light twinges here and there of things stretching and whatnot; exhausted and can't stop yawning and also having to get up in the middle of the night to pee has begun!

GTKY: How did you and your SO (significant other) meet? We met 11 years ago through a mutual friend. He was 20, I was 19.
    Married DH 6.6.09
    BFP#1 6.12.10 EDD 2.20.11 MMC 8.10.10 D&C 8.11.10
    BFP#2 7.17.11 EDD 3.11.12 DS Born 3.17.12
    BFP#3 10.30.14 EDD 7.10.14 

Pregnancy Ticker

http://i62.tinypic.com/r0614p.gif  movie animated GIF  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @LisaB74 it's still pretty early for symptoms so no need to worry about lack thereof! Did you do beta checks? That's been reassuring for me!

• Options
    @mistabinx looks like we have the same due date & same first prenatal appointment! Counting down the days until the 21st!
    Married DH 6.6.09
    BFP#1 6.12.10 EDD 2.20.11 MMC 8.10.10 D&C 8.11.10
    BFP#2 7.17.11 EDD 3.11.12 DS Born 3.17.12
    BFP#3 10.30.14 EDD 7.10.14 

Pregnancy Ticker

http://i62.tinypic.com/r0614p.gif  movie animated GIF  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @DenaMaree‌ I am no longer doing betas, just ultrasounds now. My first ultrasound was on Thursday but my RE couldn't visualize my uterus very well (an on going issue since I had DD). She was pretty sure she saw the gestational sack but wasn't 100%. I have to go back on Monday for her to try ultrasound again. Trying not to stress and over think things.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"