February 2015 Moms

---*---Friday/Saturday Ticker Change---*---

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ladies!!!

Week/Item of food:

Rants/Raves/Appts:

GTKY: What is your favorite (or most memorable) Halloween costume from childhood? 
  It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ---*---Friday/Saturday Ticker Change---*---

• Week/Item of food: I had to go find a 23w lady! Haha 23/grapefruit. On what planet is a papaya smaller than a grapefruit?? Do I not know what a papaya is?

Rants/Raves/Appts: Had my 22w appt this week, already AW'd how happy I am with my hospital/MW after a nice chat about birth plans and stuff. All the Halloween candy I've eaten didn't seem to do major damage so bring.it.on!

GTKY: What is your favorite (or most memorable) Halloween costume from childhood? I was the White Witch from Narnia! My mom bought an old wedding dress from Goodwill and chopped the bottom off. I was so badass. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • baileylove22baileylove22 member
    edited October 2014
    Weeks/Food: 26 lettuces

Rants/raves/etc: Morning sickness returned this week. It has gotten a little better, but I am gagging all of the time. I am thinking I will prolly not get a good nights sleep the remainder of this pregnancy. It is all worth it.

GTKY: I really loved the Smurfs for some reason. I dressed up as Smurfette like 2 years in a row.
  • Loading the player...
  • Week/Item of food: 23/grapefruit (yuck)

Rants/Raves/Appts: not much to report. Next appt. on the 10th. Swelling like a mo-fo, 

GTKY: What is your favorite (or most memorable) Halloween costume from childhood?    I only remember three costumes from the whole of my childhood (we lived in the sticks so there wasn't anywhere to trick-or-treat: a witch, Native American, and ninja, not necessarily in that order.
  • Week/Item of food:24! V-day! Cantaloupe 

Rants/Raves/Appts: No appt for three weeks. My rave is that random people are now asking me when I am due! That means I officially look pregnant to random people haha  YAY! 

GTKY: What is your favorite (or most memorable) Halloween costume from childhood? I can't remember most of mine. I guess I will have to say last year when DH and I went as Johnny and June Cash. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    MMC- 11/2013 @ 9 weeks
  • Week/Item of food: 25 weeks- cauliflower
    Rants/Raves/Appts:  All is well! :)  Now that my 1/2 marathons are done, I'm having trouble keeping up motivation for running, so I need to get back on that.  I got sick for the first time since the first tri, but it was only once, so I'm hoping that's not going to be a thing now. ;)  Next appt. isn't until 11/19.
    GTKY: What is your favorite (or most memorable) Halloween costume from childhood? I had a witch costume one year that had a sparkly green wig and I LOVED that wig. :)
    imageimageimage
    Anniversary              Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Guys, yayyyy to all the V-days!! Happy happy!! Go eat some candy. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Week/Item of food: 25 weeks tomorrow!! Cauliflower. Woah. She is getting big :)

Rants/Raves/Appts: Still no appts until next Friday. She woke me up at 6 this morning having a freaking dance party for over an hour! I couldn't believe how much my belly was shaking. 

GTKY: What is your favorite (or most memorable) Halloween costume from childhood? I did a lot of leftover dance costumes for Halloween. Many years of 'ballerina' or 'fairy princess' 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Week/Item of food: 26 weeks/two heads of lettuce

Rants/Raves/Appts: Next appointment is a week from Monday.  I accidentally fasted this morning due to being super busy and I feel like shit even after eating.  Therefore, I am NOT looking forward to fasting and then downing a bunch of sugar.  My rant is the Harper dances around constantly, but William just randomly punches me.  They are JUST like their parents.  DH is constantly fidgeting and I have random outbursts.  I feel like the next 18 years are going to payback from hell......

GTKY: What is your favorite (or most memorable) Halloween costume from childhood? I have two.  Once, my mom dressed me as a rabbit coming out of a hat and it was GENIUS.  I had a HUGE hoop (from a hoop skirt) made into a hat and I was a bunny.  It was so much fun.  One year I went as a ballerina and we put a tutu on our dog.  Good times :)
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Week/Item of food: 26weeks/ Lettuce

Rants/Raves/Appts: I just want to have a good weekend. Im headed to the hair salon tomorrow for 13hrs. So that should be fun, but I love having my hair braided that I need to suck it up. It will be my first trip while noticeably pregnant. 

GTKY: What is your favorite (or most memorable) Halloween costume from childhood? I dont remember... we didnt trick or treat. Mostly because it was my sisters birthday so we were always off doing something family related. (andplusalso we didnt do the scary creepy halloween thing)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Week/Item of food: 25 tomorrow - cauliflower

Rants/Raves/Appts: Just trucking along. I am now on an every 2 week schedule with my midwife. That makes things pretty real! 3rd tri is going to fly by with all of our Thanksgiving and Christmas shenanigans.

GTKY: What is your favorite (or most memorable) Halloween costume from childhood? 
    A homemade Dalmatian costume. My parents weren't in to Halloween and I sadly grew up hating it. I love having a kid to dress up and take TOTing now. It makes it fun again.

photo tumblr_mvhtjpmhbh1sg96flo1_r2_500_zpsed277910.gif

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   

• Week/Item of food: 24 weeks today, she's about the size of a cantelope which is a little scary to me.

Rants/Raves/Appts: no appointments for another 2 weeks but do need to schedule the glucose test.
    Still sore this week but feeling better. I also think I look more pregnant now and that's very exciting. I just want to feel her move!

GTKY: What is your favorite (or most memorable) Halloween costume from childhood? @musicgirl52, Dorothy was my favorite costume too. My mom made it and I loved it so much I wore it everywhere! I hope I will have the time to make costumes for my little girl :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • GeekBeagleGeekBeagle member
    edited October 2014
    Week/Item of food: 24 - cantaloupe

Rants/Raves/Appts: V-Day! :D No appointments until 11/24.

GTKY: What is your favorite (or most memorable) Halloween costume from childhood? The costumes that I remember are Strawberry Shortcake, witch, horse and dalmatian.

• Week/Item of food: 23 Grapefruit

Rants/Raves/Appts: DH finally felt him kick!

GTKY: What is your favorite (or most memorable) Halloween costume from childhood? Bride of Frankenstein

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Week/Item of food:  25 Weeks/Cauliflower

Rants/Raves/Appts:  Had my 24 week apt on Tuesday & measured right on track. My numbers are still great and the Dr. said she was proud of me that I started low risk and kept all of my numbers in check..yay that made me feel so good because all I do is worry.
    -I'm def starting to feel pregnant again, I'm going to miss those great weeks :(

-Don't really remember...not crazy into Halloween. However, in college I went as a Nerd and it was hilarious especially because 99% of the girls were half naked. lol

• Week/Fruit: 24/ Cantaloupe

Appts/ symptom/rant/rave: No appointment until Monday. I can't take the heartburn- it feels like I'm on fire all the time, sometimes bringing me to tears!!!! Blake is moving all the time though, I like putting the remote on my stomach and watch it move.

GTKY: a lot of memorable costumes due to my mom being so crafty. When I was in 8th grade she made me dress up as an ear of corn. All I remember is it involved 800 cotton balls, and a whole bunch of embarrassment. That was the last year she did my costume!
  • Week/Item of food: 24, cantaloupe.  V-day!  

Rants/Raves/Appts: I have my 24 week appt next Tuesday.  I need to spend some time cleaning my house.  I am strongly considering hiring a cleaning lady.  But I have this need to get it clean enough for her to come.  I need to clean out my kid's drawers to get rid of clothes that are too small and make room for winter clothes, because I think we made the switch to cold weather for good this weekend!

GTKY: What is your favorite (or most memorable) Halloween costume from childhood? One year, I went as the Big Bad Wolf dressed as granny, and my little brother went as Red Riding Hood.  It was hands down the best costume we ever did, and we trick or treated and no one recognized us.  I was in 4th grade, he was in 1st.  I had such positive memories of it, I convinced my kids to dress as that last year!  And they were a huge hit!  Here is a pic from last year!

BabyFetus Ticker
    Our family is growing by two feet and we couldn't be happier!  
    BFP 6/12/14, EDD 2/20/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Kylee Elizabeth 11/19/09
    Shane Edward 8/18/06

Married the love of my life 1/7/06

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"