October 2014 Moms

Happy Halloween randoms!!

124»

Re: Happy Halloween randoms!!

• My boob is in so much pain right now. I don't know if it's a clogged duct or what. I tried breast feeding for a long time, cabbage leaves, heat, ibuprofen, and now an ice pack. It feels like it does when they are full but just in one area and I'm not getting any relief when I feed. I also tried to pump but nothing comes out. This sucks!
  • Post partum hormones are no joke. I legit ugly cried just now because my legs are so swollen they look like that puff man's from ghost busters.

Seriously...my DH is an angel for putting up with me...
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • And after a great day, feeling like I can finally get around and leave the house, I'm getting ready for bed and realize half of my csection incision is red and oozy. Fab. One step forward, two steps back.
  • Leysin97 said:

My boob is in so much pain right now. I don't know if it's a clogged duct or what. I tried breast feeding for a long time, cabbage leaves, heat, ibuprofen, and now an ice pack. It feels like it does when they are full but just in one area and I'm not getting any relief when I feed. I also tried to pump but nothing comes out. This sucks!

Could be a deep plugged duct. If you have a vibrator, massaging it in the shower might help, or after applying a warm compress. You can also use the teeth of a comb to massage toward your nipple in the shower. Good luck!
    imageimage
  • 6 weeks pp, bf-ing, and AF has arrived. :-w

I have been gypped. 

I have been gypped. 

Are you sure? The "6 week bleed" is pretty common and is still postpartum bleeding.
    Is it? I have had no signs of blood more than a little spotting maybe once a week since about 3 weeks pp. This is like medium to heavy. It's been 3 days. No cramping. I go to my 6 weeks pp follow-up on Monday morning. 

I have never heard of this. Off to Dr. Google I go...
  • Baby is sleeping- for over three hours and I have a leaking left boulder.. errr boob.. I might have to go get the manual pump in a minute.. I hate leaking!!!
  • SSFC2014 said:
    We had about 30 kids tonight so still have lots of candy left. Kasey passed out early tonight because of all the excitement.
    Nice!!!! Apparently Grace isn't at all phased by tonight's excitement. While I'm here nodding off, she is wide awake, totally content, just looking around. 

I have been gypped. 

Are you sure? The "6 week bleed" is pretty common and is still postpartum bleeding.

Is it? I have had no signs of blood more than a little spotting maybe once a week since about 3 weeks pp. This is like medium to heavy. It's been 3 days. No cramping. I go to my 6 weeks pp follow-up on Monday morning. 

I have never heard of this. Off to Dr. Google I go...

It's possible. A dear friend of mine who has three children had her first postpartum period within 8 weeks with each child, despite tandem nursing. And just 9 weeks after her mother had given birth to twins whom she was EBFing, she got a positive pregnancy test (my friend. lol).

Has your LO STTN at all? Sometimes a 5+ hour sleep stretch is all it takes.
    imageimage
  • @Emerald27 She has been sttn for a while. I birthed a sparkly unicorn for real. dang. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"