July 2015 Moms
Options

T&P's needed

I went to the doctor yesterday morning. He did a pregnancy test there and did an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed no signs of pregnancy only a cyst on each of my ovaries. He decided he wanted a licensed radiologist to take a look today so he scheduled me an ultrasound for ten this morning. The ultrasound tech seemed very concerned but wouldn't tell me anything, I knew she was not allowed to though so impatiently waited to see my Dr at one. Well after sitting in the waiting room for two hours the nurse comes out and says dr is stuck in surgery so I'd have to reschedule. My next appointment isn't until Wednesday and I am freaking out. I know that most of the time no news is good news but I wish they'd just confirm whether or not I'm actually pregnant! No one would tell me anything. I'm trying not to go crazy but it's been a hard day.

I'm probably just overreacting but after my loss in July it's hard to not immediately go to worst case scenario.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

Re: T&P's needed

• Options
    I understand how you feel.  I am surprised he did an ultrasound so early though!  Hopefully its just too early to see anything.
    Both conceived using 7.5 mg Femara+Ovidrel+IUI

• Options
    Sorry you are stuck in limbo! Hopefully there is nothing to worry about and your appointment on Wednesday will confirm that! :)
    Me - 26 
    DH - 27

TTC #1 since July 2014
    BFP! Oct 18, EDD July 2, 2015

It's a GIRL!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree that it is too early to see anything on an ultrasound. I am so sorry that you are waiting it out. FX all is well.

• Options
    Sorry you're in limbo, but I do agree that everyone above is correct....4 weeks is very early to have an ultrasound! Hopefully in a couple of weeks you see your baby on the screen.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry you are dealing with this.  FX for you!
    November Siggy, Thanksgiving Fail

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry you are going through this. Saying prayers for you...
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. I think the thing that has upset me the most is I know I need my rhogam shot because of my last miscarriage (he was the same doctor who I had during that and said I needed to come in as soon as I get a positive test so I could get my shot) but he wouldn't give it to me because they can't confirm the pregnancy via ultrasound.

• Options
    <3 fx for you
    Me: 29, DH 27
    Married: August 2010
    TTC #1 since December 2013 with 1 early loss (October 2014 at 5 weeks)
    My FF Chart
  • Options
    CALEO said:
    @cssme13‌ sorry if I missed this, have you had a positive antibody screen? I'm A- and because of my prior mc the doc is having my antibody tested on sat to see if I've been sensitized by exposure to RH + blood. However she said it was very unlikely. She made it sound like I only needed the Rhogam shot if I had bleeding or another miscarriage.
    They haven't done the screen.

I got the shot two times with DS because I had spotting and then again when I delivered. DH is RH+ so anytime I have bleeding of any sort I get a shot. 

When I had my miscarriage in July no blood work whatsoever was done (not even to get my levels) so I have no idea if I actually need the shot. After my miscarriage I mentioned it to my doctor and he acted like he had no idea that I was Rh negative even though I told every single nurse and the midwife that I had talked to and apparently it was too late for him to give it to me (it was about 2 weeks after my MC). He told me I needed to get my shot immediately the next time I got pregnant because I did not get it after my miscarriage which is why I am a little annoyed now. 

But so far I have turned all my tests positive so I'm just hoping that everything is fine and I am just freaking myself out. 

Sorry I hope that all made sense!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"