February 2015 Moms

Late night spam pairs well with a glass of fine wine

2»

Re: Late night spam pairs well with a glass of fine wine

• @AshleySparkle720‌ yes!!! I love it. Is baby Emery keeping you up?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • jaztastic said:

@AshleySparkle720‌ yes!!! I love it. Is baby Emery keeping you up?

Until about 2 am...every day. Apparently she's practicing for the Rockettes! So we are in the same boat girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • Loading the player...
  • Dd went to the rivalry pep rally at the local high school with my inlaws. I had 2 peaceful hours!! I snuck out and bought myself KFC and came home and watch the cavs opener. Now im doing laundry and watching himym on netflix and bumping. Im the coolest!
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • I'm just going to leave this gem I saw I on my Facebook feed with you ladies:
    "don't get baby oragel...bc babies have been dying from it, 6 in my state alone already this year...it numbs their throats...get natural teething tablets or give him tylenol..."

She's not my friend, just a friend of a friend. Same girl who told my friend that if she had a prenatal massage, she would absolutely go into preterm labor and the baby would die for sure.

Doesnt she know she isnt supposed to let them DRINK the orajel?
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Netflix and laundry over here. DH is working so I get to get everything ready for this weekend. We're going to see his family for our baby shower Saturday..not really looking forward to this weekend. Highlight will be getting a manicure tomorrow and a little shopping for me v
  • Just got back from the pumpkin patch. Dd had so much fun! Got dairy queen on the way back. So yummy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @CdnFarmGirl08‌ are you allowed to ask questions?
  • Late to the party after a hectic evening.  I am loving the nightly hot cocoa idea!  I miss my nightly glass of wine - still have a small one from time to time but it's not the same.  I might jump on that bandwagon!

DH has been eyeing the Pumpkin Spice Oreos for a while, so while I was at the grocery store today I picked some up.  Then I saw Pumpkin Patch ice cream.  Well, of course I had to get that too.  So we just had some of each and they were pretty delicious.  The Oreos were just meh by themselves, but much better when paired with the ice cream.  Then again, what ISN'T better when paired with ice cream?

My back has been killing me all day.  I really hope I can sleep tonight :(  I just can't seem to get comfortable.  I see a massage in my very near future.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"