January 2015 Moms
Options

If you don't post pictures, why don't you?

2»

Re: If you don't post pictures, why don't you?

• Options
    I post pictures every week. Sometimes I don't show my face because I'm feeling lazy and don't wanna put on makeup or brush my hair.
    Same

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

motherboy said:
    I'm not technologically challenged it's my horrible new phone. I posted pics in HDBD back when I had my iPhone but didn't post my face bc I would die of embarrassment if someone recognized me. That and how much I complain about my inlaws. :P
    LOL..  If my MIL decided to look me up, on here. I'm sure there would be a missing person report out on me, haha. I'm banking on the fact that her whole family are not at all computer savy. When it comes to any electronics really, and the internet forget it. I am their IT girl, and am over there setting something up or fixing something a few times a month.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    SS - for many reasons: one is privacy, I've only posted a handful of pictures of DS on facebook. Another is technology, I'm normally on my iPad but all of my pix are on my phone and I'm too lazy to figure out how to post from my phone. Oh and I always forget about HDBD and taking pictures in general so there's that too :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I post pictures, but I don't include my face so that no one would ever be able to tell who I am...unless they know my tattoos very well...I think I posted those at some point...
    Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• Options
    I voted privacy but, I have also been very self conscious of my small bump. I posted one week on the fb page! I felt safer with the smaller audience but, I was still too chicken to put it up on my personal fabo page. Boo Me. 
  • Options
    I don't partially because of privacy, partially because I don't really know how to post them and have been too lazy to look into it, and partially because I'm usually in a hurry when I'm posting because I'm either working or home with my 16 month old daughter who is into everything! Once she goes to bed, I'm too tired to think about it.

• Options
    Every time I try to share a picture (like for HDBD), it just sits there uploading and no picture ever shows up. *shrug*
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I post on fb but my bump app wont let me post a photo on here..unless I'm just a dummy.
  • Options

I post and I am one fucking sexy mama! First time around, I was very self conscious. Now IDGAF. My pictures are on the interwebs whether I like it or not. My SN is ancient so I figure if people really want to know who I am, great. I lock down what I can and the rest, I'm so insignificant to the world, who'd want pictures of me?? :p

Boy I'm fiesty today.

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

\:D/ <:-P =D>

• Options
    I think I voted "privacy" but it's also because I have body image issues. I'm not sure I've had a single photo taken this entire pregnancy. Yes, I realize I will regret this.

And also.... WTF?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    1/2015 November Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Fails
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"