March 2015 Moms
Options

Weight gain or no gain

Re: Weight gain or no gain

• Options
    I just wanted to apologize. I don't need a part in your life or need a second chance lol. You don't even know me and I don't know you so you are basically irrelevant is all I'm saying.
    Yes, calling everyone irrelevant is a great way to make friends. Good for you, OP!
  • Options
    etoille said:

So OP didn't get the responses she wanted to her weird question, went BSC, insulted regs, then is suddenly sorry and calm when someone tells her what she wants to hear?  Yeah, I don't buy it either.  

Doesn't take much to ......well unleash the crazy again.  Ima move on out of this thread.  Playing with trolls is good times but I make it a point to not kick the hornets nest when I come across an actually disturbed person.  You just don't know with folks.

Once again thanks for the tabs kept on me :) have a great day!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can I add a stupid question? Aren't we all hormonal and pregnant (for the most part)? So why is that a valid excuse to be a bitch to people? Sorry, apology for being an ass hat not accepted, because sincerity = 0
    It's definitely not. But am I more sensitive to what people say I guess I am. Well I was at the time I asked the question because it was legit.

Wait, what? You said you were "hormonal" earlier as your excuse for acting like a psycho... and now you're saying your not hormonal? I give up. 
  • Options
    Darbie914 said:

You are CORRECT! That's why i have the bump because of my babyboy! IT IS ALL ABOUT HIM! always always always! You better know that! Glad you got that right and you think enough of me to keep tabs!

But seriously, why are you here?  You continue to insult people so what exactly are you hoping to get out of this?

But seriously I have this app to see how my baby is growing watch the cute little videos and compare fruits to my stomach to see how big baby is in my belly. There is a community button on bottom and I share and ask questions when I can. I'm off today. Sorry I can't be a regular like the regs and be on the bump all day lol!
  • Options
    mandi195 said:

mandi195 said:

Can I add a stupid question? Aren't we all hormonal and pregnant (for the most part)? So why is that a valid excuse to be a bitch to people? Sorry, apology for being an ass hat not accepted, because sincerity = 0

It's definitely not. But am I more sensitive to what people say I guess I am. Well I was at the time I asked the question because it was legit.

Wait, what? You said you were "hormonal" earlier as your excuse for acting like a psycho... and now you're saying your not hormonal? I give up. 

I said it not an excuse :)
  • Options
    I can't express my opinion without being a bitch! My apology was for flying off the handle in the first comments and my forehead comment! I mean so much to y'all!
  • Options
    Weird because you continue posting also?
  • Options
    I would take care of those bangs!
  • Options
    I honestly think this is hilarious. For people who know me from a thread! Hahahahaa!!!!
  • Options
    Yep you are right it's all about my baby!
    Ding ding ding right AGAIN! oh wow
    how absolutely selfish of me!
  • Options
    earthian said:

JFC, who the fuck are you talking to?
    You need to get a hole of those eyebrows!
  • Options
    Oh chunky monkey please call me whatever you would like lol! You don't know me so please more :)
  • Options
    Blah blah blah :)
  • Options

Yep you are right it's all about my baby!
    Ding ding ding right AGAIN! oh wow
    how absolutely selfish of me!

Dude, I don't know your fucking baby. News flash: There are tons of other people in the world who are NOT your baby. That doesn't mean you get to treat them like shit and act like a catty middle school girl.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    image image
  • Options
    115 comments! What what!
  • Options
    Y'all are my entertainment also.
    Cray!
  • Options
    Totally eating some chicken wings watching y'all get so tore up and comment back! :)

• Options

Wow, OP. Serves me right for trying to actually be kind and provide the information you wanted.

Get a grip. 
    My thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    Did we just become best friends guys!
  • Options

Just goes to show, you don't need to be sane to reproduce.

Ok everyone. This girl is just too easy. We should probably abandon thread here soon. I'm not sure how much more she can handle.

But we are having fun! I will probably abandon soon. Not for the sake of abandoning, but I actually have stuff to get done today.
  • Options
    I love gifs!!! Flood them away!!
    Cray cray
  • Options
    blinksmbblinksmb member
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, this is just making me sad. I agree, time for GIF PARTY!!!!??!?
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    image image
  • Options

I love gifs!!! Flood them away!!
    Cray cray

So you are eating crayfish and chicken wings? That shit would give me heartburn from hell.
  • Options
    GIFS!!!!
  • Options
    Someone say gif party?  

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms
  • Options
    earthian said:
    JFC, who the fuck are you talking to?
    Pretty sure this one was for me ;)
  • Options

Are These The 43 Funniest GIFs Of All Time?

Fabulous llama is my fav!!!! You win the party in my eyes. Wait, can you win a party?
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    image image
  • Options
    I just came here for the GIFS
    I needed a laugh
  • Options
    smh...wow...days like this make me feel like there really ought to be a license/test to procreate. 
  • Options

Nah it's already off subject let's talk
    About your huge forehead!

That was completely inappropriate to say. I don't see anyone posting insults about you, you just don't like the response you got, so you turn to elementary school name calling/ bullying. I think you owe her an apology for this comment. How very hateful.

By the way, you should be having the weight conversation with your doctor or nurse at every appointment. When they weigh you, you should discuss your concern. Every pregnancy is different. I am 22 weeks and have gained 2 lbs. I was very sick the first half of my pregnancy, so my doctor is pleased with 2 lbs.
  • Options
    why is anyone even bothering with legit replies? it obviously does not matter at all!
  • Options

Nah it's already off subject let's talk
    About your huge forehead!

That was completely inappropriate to say. I don't see anyone posting insults about you, you just don't like the response you got, so you turn to elementary school name calling/ bullying. I think you owe her an apology for this comment. How very hateful.

By the way, you should be having the weight conversation with your doctor or nurse at every appointment. When they weigh you, you should discuss your concern. Every pregnancy is different. I am 22 weeks and have gained 2 lbs. I was very sick the first half of my pregnancy, so my doctor is pleased with 2 lbs.

Playing devil's advocate, she did apologize. But uh, we didn't care. Because she's still nuts. But she analyze your eyebrow situation for free!

Sorry, I didn't get that far. I was so appalled by that comment. I can't believe how ignorant people can be. Next time I will read all the way through before I comment. It just got my blood boiling. Sorry again.
  • Options
    And actually I'm GD this pregnancy and prick myself 5 times a day so PLEASE get over yourself :)
    A lot of people have to do that for the rest of their lives, not just during pregnancy. I'm sorry you're going through that, but no need for a pity party.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, this was the muddiest MUD I've seen in weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"