Timing:

Testing Plans:

Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Chart Stalks:

GTKY- What's your favorite animal?

Re: 2WW Thursday

• Options
    cateyes543cateyes543 member
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/Month: 12 CD/DPO: 41/maybe 2 Timing: Who knows Testing Plans: nov. 18th Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I have no clue what is going on this cycle, my temps dipped and I had a BFN 2 days ago and I was like ok here comes AF. Now they have sky rocketed and if they stay there tomorrow FF moves my CH to 2 days ago. Blah, if this is not it I will test on CD 60 and then call the doc! GTKY- What's your favorite animal? Penguins!!!! I love them and have a crazy collection of penguin things :)
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 33/15

Timing: apparently it was worse than I thought.

Testing Plans: BFN yesterday. Expecting af today but she hasn't showed up yet. Hopefully she hurries up if she is coming.

I was not temping this month, and now that I am over my suspected af day, I am guessing I ovulated later than normal and we completely missed it this month. Waiting for af to make her appearance. Upset at myself for not temping. Needless to say I will be temping and using opk's again next month.

I love pandas and koala bears.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    bobloblaw87bobloblaw87 member
    edited October 2014
    Hello! FF gave me my cross hairs today but I'm not sure if I agree. Would love to get your guys' opinions! If it's right then:

Cycle/month: 6

CD 18/3dpo

Timing -3, O, +1

Testing plans: only if AF is late.

Rants/raves: not sure if I believe FF about ovulating already! If so our timing is not as great as I'd hoped.

Fave animal? Tigers and bears (oh my.)

dog hits birthday cake off plate gif 

• Options
    @bobloblaw87‌-they look legit to me. What has you questioning?
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
  • Options
    *hugs* @cstuart07‌ you're not out until AF shows.

Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: all the days

Testing Plans: holding out until 12dpo but will most likely cave on 10dpo

Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I'm still anxious about this cycle. I know it's still super early. Im starting to symptom spot which I never ever do. And it's way too early for symptoms anyway! But that makes me feel like if it's all in my head I'm going to be even more disappointed if I get a BFN.

GTKY- What's your favorite animal? Giraffes!!

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
    **Love = August 12, 2012**
    **Marriage = July 4, 2014**
    **Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 1

CD/DPO: 31/8

Timing: -2,-1,0

Testing Plans: 11/5, 14 dpo

Nothin
    GTKY- What's your favorite animal? CATS! I always say I'll be a crazy old cat lady one day.

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    KMBC2552KMBC2552 member
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: high according to FF 

Testing Plans: Not for a while

Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Rant: I was in the ER with my little guy last night because he was super croupy and was not calming down with cold air. The wait was so long and today I have to work and am exhausted. He still feels crappy and is going to miss out on all the Halloween festivities now :(

GTKY- What's your favorite animal? Penguin. Waddle waddle.

edited for formatting because the bump doesn't like me today.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 5

CD/DPO: CD 23/ 3 DPO

Timing: -2

Testing Plans: If I don't have a short luteal phase again. Last one was 7 days so I never made it to testing.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: All raves! FF gave me solid cross hairs, this is the earliest I have ovulated since temping (also in the normal range), and we had good timing :)

Can't chose one-owls and horses.
  • Options
    Thanks for starting and FX for BFP @amc2511!

@cstuart07 I am sorry you are so sad, BFN's never get easier to look at especially when things seem to be going in a positive direction and you're hopes are high.  I hope you and DH have a wonderful time celebrating his 30th.

Cycle/Month: 4/3

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -2, -1, O, +1

Testing Plans: November 7th (12 DPO)

Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I woke up feeling down today, and for no apparent reason.  Hoping to turn that around!

GTKY- What's your favorite animal?  While I am a huge animal lover in general, I have to say dogs.  Their personalities and enthusiasm gets me.  Although, after seeing the adorable picture @mandy522 posted, I am on a fence.  :)

"S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Options
    @cstuart07‌-hugs to you today, I am sorry that it was not your cycle and I wish that things got easier :( fx it is a weird fluke and you will still have a chance or that next month can be your month. Extra hugs for extra sads!
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
  • Options
    wallflwr926wallflwr926 member
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/8?

Timing: -5,-1,0

Testing Plans: Try to wait until the 5th

Cyst on right ovary earlier this month with left sided pain. Left sided cramping returned 4DPO. Brown spotting last night, early AM @7dpo( I think). Wish I had psychic powers to know if it's just the cyst messing with me.

GTKY- What's your favorite animal? Panda - Adorable and dangerous
    Met 6/5/10, Married 11/11/11, TTC #1 -8/14
  • Options
    @cstuart07‌ I'm so sorry you're feeling sad. I feel like every cycle that goes by gets harder for me. I wish there was a way to detach and just be ok with whatever happens, but it's hard not feel vested in every cycle. I'm pretty sure if this cycle is not a bfp for us im going to have an ugly cry about it. Hope you feel better soon.

@deidrem926‌ I'm sorry about your cyst pain. I suffer from chronic cysts and often get phantom symptoms related to them as well. It sucks.

Cycle 5

Cd 26/5 dpo

Timing: good- -5,-4,-2,-1 x2, O, O+1

Testing plans: I was hoping to wait until af is due. I find looking at neg pee sticks is super demoralizing. But who knows, I might cave at 12dpo

Rants and raves: when DS nurses my nips are super sore, but that's honestly not unusual for me a few dpo, but other than that nada.

GTKY: I love otters. When DS and I go to the zoo, we love to watch them swim and play. They are so engaging.
  • Options

Cycle/ Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 33/13-14

Timing: Good, everyother day

Testing Plans: Keep getting BFNs. I am just waiting for AF to show.

Rant/Raves/ Symptoms/ Chart Stalks: I had cramps last night, so I think AF is on her way which sucks. I am pretty bummed that I keep getting BFNs, but I keep testing though because i am a fool. Trying to keep a positive attitude cause its only my second month trying, but I really want a baby. I must learn to be patient!

GTKY - What's your favorite animal? Dog!

• Options

Cycle/Month: Month 9

CD/DPO: 28/9

Timing: -5, -4

Testing Plans: Until a day or two after AF should have arrived. I do not have much hope for this cycle.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I had horrible cramps last night. I frequently get cramping at random times in my cycle and it's annoying.

GTKY: My name might give it away. Llamas!

Mr. & Mrs. 4.11

TTC #1 since 2.14

• Options
    @cateyes543‌ Sorry you're having to deal with so much confusion with your cycle this month!

@cstuart07‌ Hugs! You're not out 'til you're out, so I'll be keeping my FX for you. By the way, the horse gif you posted is beautiful and awesome!

@mustloveerica‌ @mandy522‌ I had planned to wait until 12dpo to start testing, but I caved and tested at 9dpo (which I realized was actually 7dpo due to me using the wrong detector setting). If this isn't my cycle, I doubt I will test this early next time. Seeing BFNs for a week sucks.

@KMBC2552‌ I hope your little guy feels better soon!
  • Options
    carabassa27carabassa27 member
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/Month: 1 

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: -4, -2 

Testing Plans: BFN today, will probably test every other day till AF shows.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Nothing really. Boobs hurt, as they often do at this time. 

GTKY- What's your favorite animal? Owls!
  • Options
    cstuart07 said:

Thanks everyone for the FX, hugs and encouragement. I'll try not to wallow too much before I have AF to confirm I'm out. 

I'm sorry to be a Debby Downer today, I'm just struggling with my expectations. When I started TTC in May, I was just so sure I would be KTFU by September (I've learned a lot since then). Even though I know that anywhere up to a year is normal, moving past 6 months is hard for me to swallow. 
    I'm fully with you on this. I never ever in my wildest dreams thought it would take this long. They don't prepare you for that when you're a teenager. It takes an emotional toll on you every month that goes by. DH probably wanted to wait a while before trying. He assumed it would happen the first time we tried. Now he says he's glad we started TTC when we did because it's taking longer than expected.

**Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Options
    Ugh. Just found out I have to go to New York and Massachusetts next week for work. That totally interferes with my testing plans. Now I'll definitely cave on 10dpo. I'm not sure if I would want to be away from DH if I found out I was pregnant on my trip. So I'm thinking I probably won't take any tests with me. Also, temping and traveling? I'm a horrible sleeper when I travel. Should I even bother temping?

**Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Options
    @kayway85‌ Thanks. Ive had cysts on and off for over 10 years. Never diagnosed with PCOS but it runs in my family. The symptoms for cysts are incredibly misleading. I just never realized how much until I went off BCP.
    Met 6/5/10, Married 11/11/11, TTC #1 -8/14
  • Options
    Thank you @cateyes543 and @slh33 I guess I always thought the temps had to be above all your other temps and today's was the first day it actually was. I really appreciate you guys taking a look at my chart! So I guess I am now officially in the TWW!

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO: 34?/10?

Timing: FF says good 

Testing Plans: tested last night because I'm an idiot and saw a squinter on a wondfo. Tested this morning and BFN.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I should not have tested last night. I have a feeling that wondfo is going to end up getting my hopes up!

GTKY- What's your favorite animal? Elephants
    DS#1: born Dec 29, 2013 
    TTC#2 since Sept 2014 - unexplained secondary IF
    BFP #2: 11.7.14  M/C: 11.27.14 @ 6w3days
    BFP #3: 04.19.2015 M/C 04.27.15 @ 4w3days
    BFP #4: 10.05.2015 C/P @ 3w4days
    Oct 11, 2015: Cycle 13. Starting Femara (2.5mg). HSG this cycle (all clear) - BFN
    Nov 12, 2015: Cyle 14. Femara 5mg + IUI - BFN
    Dec 10, 2015: Cycle 15. Femara 5mg + IUI #2 - BFP #5! C/P 4w4d
    Jan 10, 2016: Cycle 16. Femara 5mg + IUI #3 - BFN.
    Feb 10, 2016: Cycle 17.  No IUI or meds. Taking a break - Natural BFP Mar 5, 2016!!!! EDD Nov 16, 2016
    Moving to IVF March 2016
    Beta at 10dpo: 21, Beta at 12dpo: 98, Beta at 14dpo: 264, Beta at 16dpo: 745
    U/S 6w6d: single beautiful heartbeat of 121bpm - It's a boy!!!!
    Nov 3, 2016: Our family became complete. Welcome DS #2.
  • Options
    Hi all and to those about to/getting cd1 ... again, hugs @MoonandBack141 and @mustloveerica

I was all sorts of messed up yesterday, but today just waiting on full flow and moving on!

Cycle/Month: 6

CD/DPO: 15dpo spotting for now, probably full on by bedtime
    Timing: good
    Testing Plans: been there done that
    Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Chart Stalks:  Nope just hanging til flow

GTKY- What's your favorite animal? Elephants
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 8/7

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing:  EOD

Testing Plans: Sometime next week

Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Chart Stalks:  none really... I had a hard time waking up to temp this morning but I managed...

GTKY- What's your favorite animal? I love all animals and it's hard to pick just one...I'm going to go with my favorite wild animal and say any bear in the bear family.

• Options
    amc2511 said:
    Cycle/Month: 5/6 CD/DPO: 31/12 Timing: -5, -4, -2, -1, O Testing Plans: Going to test a little later this morning. ETA: possible squinter on a Wondfo, but even though it was pink (very, very light pink) and appeared within the testing window, I'm not totally convinced that it wasn't an evap. Guess I'll have to go buy some FRERs today.... Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: None at the moment. GTKY- What's your favorite animal? I love sea lions! image
    Good luck to you!! I hope our wondfo + are not just mind fucks!
    Oct 11, 2015: Cycle 13. Starting Femara (2.5mg). HSG this cycle (all clear) - BFN
    Feb 10, 2016: Cycle 17.  No IUI or meds. Taking a break - Natural BFP Mar 5, 2016!!!! EDD Nov 16, 2016
    Moving to IVF March 2016
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the FX, hugs and encouragement. I'll try not to wallow too much before I have AF to confirm I'm out. 

I'm sorry to be a Debby Downer today, I'm just struggling with my expectations. When I started TTC in May, I was just so sure I would be KTFU by September (I've learned a lot since then). Even though I know that anywhere up to a year is normal, moving past 6 months is hard for me to swallow. 
    I'm fully with you on this. I never ever in my wildest dreams thought it would take this long. They don't prepare you for that when you're a teenager. It takes an emotional toll on you every month that goes by. DH probably wanted to wait a while before trying. He assumed it would happen the first time we tried. Now he says he's glad we started TTC when we did because it's taking longer than expected.
    Hugs to you both.
    Moving to IVF March 2016
  • Options

amc2511 said:

Cycle/Month: 5/6

CD/DPO: 31/12

Timing: -5, -4, -2, -1, O

Testing Plans: Going to test a little later this morning. ETA: possible squinter on a Wondfo, but even though it was pink (very, very light pink) and appeared within the testing window, I'm not totally convinced that it wasn't an evap. Guess I'll have to go buy some FRERs today....

Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: None at the moment.

GTKY- What's your favorite animal? I love sea lions!

Good luck to you!! I hope our wondfo + are not just mind fucks!

Thanks! I am very skeptical for the time being.
  • Options
    kate5all said:
    Cycle/Month: 2

CD/DPO: 23/no clue; starting to temp next cycle

Timing: Pretty good (if I ovulated)

Testing Plans: Testing tonight!

mandy522 said:
    Testing Plans: it's way way way too early but I'm starting to get the urge to pee on things. 

This made me think of my husband's lame new joke, "We buy all these nice test sticks and then you go pee on them." He keeps cracking himself up! L-)

GTKY- What's your favorite animal? My shiba, hands down!

You mean you have this dog??!!

Yass! They are the best! 

image BabyFruit Ticker

Married 10-15-2011
    BFP 10-30-2014
    Baby's due 7-08-2015

• Options
    @amc2511-Yeah confusion is great. Nothing more crazy than getting to the end of the 2ww and realizing FF was wrong you you are just now starting it! Why would Month 12 not be the worst!
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
  • Options
    aloha_mamaaloha_mama member
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/Month: 4

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -4, O

Testing Plans: Next week, sometime

Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: NTTGPR but my front tooth is all of a sudden so damn sensitive I can even let the air from my AC in the car hit it. I've started using those Crest sensitivity strips and they're helping a little, but sweet Jesus. That means I'm pregnant, right?! Right???? (Just kidding)

GTKY- What's your favorite animal? I love almost all animals, with a few exceptions (most monkeys creep me out, especially orangutans). I really love cats and sea turtles, though.

ETA: Now TB won't show my user pic? What's going on?!
  • Options
    Thank you @cateyes543 and @slh33 I guess I always thought the temps had to be above all your other temps and today's was the first day it actually was. I really appreciate you guys taking a look at my chart! So I guess I am now officially in the TWW!
    Hmm, I'm no FF, but I'm actually not convinced you ovulated on CD15. If your temps keep going up in the next couple days, I would not be surprised to see FF move your CH.

I learned to chart without the help of FF, and the FAM rule is that the 3 days post ovulation are higher than the previous 6 temps. FF has some nifty algorithms that are better at pinpointing less obvious temp shifts, so it is smarter than I am, but I still tend to be conservative about my O date and HIO for a couple extra days if the temp shift isn't really obvious.
    January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1: 10-25-11, MC: 11-1-11 @ 5w5d
     BFP#2: 12-29-11, DS born September 2012
    TFAS: July 2014, BFP#3: 12-29-14
    , EDD 9-9-15

• Options

Thanks @mandy522 I'm curious to see my temps tomorrow and Saturday to see if FF moves my CH to yesterday. I'm okay with either day!

• Options
    kate5all said:
    kate5all said:
    Cycle/Month: 2

CD/DPO: 23/no clue; starting to temp next cycle

Timing: Pretty good (if I ovulated)

Testing Plans: Testing tonight!

mandy522 said:
    Testing Plans: it's way way way too early but I'm starting to get the urge to pee on things. 

This made me think of my husband's lame new joke, "We buy all these nice test sticks and then you go pee on them." He keeps cracking himself up! L-)

GTKY- What's your favorite animal? My shiba, hands down!

You mean you have this dog??!!

Yass! They are the best! 

I love doge gifs. Jealous that you have the real thing! haha

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/Month: 3/4 

CD/DPO: 67/20 (FF gave me crosshairs two days before I think I really ovulated) 

Timing: High Testing Plans: Have tested twice and only BFN's. Will test again tomorrow 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Super confused by this cycle. Can you guys check out my chart????? At least to make sure that I ovulated? 

GTKY- What's your favorite animal? Sea Turtles, definitely Here is me trying to attach my chart or at least a thumbnail of it....Let me know if it doesnt work! image
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    @princesslorenz-I am not much help, but I would say with a LP of 20+ days and a BFN, I would guess your O date is off by at least 4 days. You could put it on the main board and ask if anyone has any ideas but LPs are pretty much always 18 days or less. 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"