April 2014 Moms

Hair accessories

I know this was posted a couple months ago, but I can't find the thread on the ap, so if anyone can give me ideas it's much appreciated.

Where can I get cute head bands for dd that don't cost $5-15 a piece? I need some cute ones that look nice, but don't want to spend a fortune.

Also, are their any hair clips that actually stay in baby hair? Dd has so much hair on top, but I worry clips would slide out. I see all these cute girls with clips though, so I wonder if there is a certain kind that stays in.

Forgive me, my first is a boy and I had all brothers so I'm clueless in this department :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Hair accessories

• I have a boy but used to make hair bows from time to time. I think there are Velcro baby bows that just stick to the hair. That's usually for babies with less hair, though. I've also seen moms glue a small piece of the no slip maps to the underside of the clip to keep it in place. French Barrett's may also be an option for babies with a lot of hair.
  • Walmart and Target. But I like the smaller size bows.
    I haven't been able to locally find the t

I like the smaller ones too

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've seen a lot of different kinds and sizes at BRU. A lot of them were even on clearance.
  • I get Eden's from etsy-cutebows4girls. They come with a nonslip grip and are a dollar each. A dollar more for an elastic headband that the clip slides into. I love them!

• No advice, but I am jealous of all the baby girls that have enough hair to use clips, barrettes etc....my girl is still pretty much bald . 
  • They sell the band, clips and etc at joanns, and hobby lobby to DIY
  • LolaX2 said:

No advice, but I am jealous of all the baby girls that have enough hair to use clips, barrettes etc....my girl is still pretty much bald . 

Ditto!
  • They sell the band, clips and etc at joanns, and hobby lobby to DIY

I haven't been able to find them At Joann's @RedDawnsRevenge‌!
    Ours has a huge section, it's next to the tie-dye and blank t-shirts
  • The only way I can get bows without the grips to stay in her hair is to put it up first otherwise they just slide right out. I am fixing to start making my own. My last week of work is next week and I need something to do during nap time haha. :)
    image.jpg 1017.2K
    Me = 28
    DH = 29
    Multiple loss mama
    Rylie: Born 04.2014
    Haley: Born 07.2017
    Emily: Born 08.2019

• am88am88 member
    This stay at home mom sells hair clips for babies. She has a special going on right now where if you place an order you get a free $8 hair clip so that basically means you can get two clips for $4 each. Seems like a great deal to me!

www.LilSugarplum.com