August 2014 Moms

This is rediculous, I can't stop crying!

Hanging out with my BFF today and her 2 year old daughter getting ready for Halloween and my friend mentions how fast time has gone and she remembers As first costume. I've seen this little girl pretty close to once a week since she was born and it really has flown by.

Now I'm thinking about how Jack has already changed and grown so much in 3 months and it has me crying all day. I want my baby to stay a baby

Re: This is rediculous, I can't stop crying!

• I feel you. All of our baby stuff came from a good friend who has a 2.5 year old. My DH and I would babysit for her and it feels like it was just a few months ago that she was a little baby. My friend sent a picture of her the other day with a mouth full of teeth and hair in a ponytail.

• I was putting away some clothes that my LO has outgrown and started crying. But then I started thinking about how fun it will be to see her learn to crawl and talk and walk...it helps me to think of all the exciting things to come. Hope that helps!
  • Loading the player...
  • Love the social smiles now. Melts my heart!
  • BeachMBeachM member
    edited October 2014
    My older one is 4 today. 4!! It goes by in the blink of an eye.

• Moved lo from the bassinet to the crib last night (still in my room). But I was so sad that he wasn't right next to me :(
  • Is it sad that I was crying about a week after he was born because it seemed like he was growing too fast?  Lately I've had to move him into 6 mo clothes and we're about to start using size 3 diapers.  He's also bigger than the average baby so I feel like he's growing even faster!  Hard to believe how much they change in such a short time...

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have been surprised at how much the rapid growth is affecting me. 

I have always been of the opinion that kids growing up and learning is a great thing. I still think that, but it really is different when the baby is mine. I want to soak up every minute of every stage, and it's all going really fast. 

So, I get it. Big {{{{hugs}}}}.

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• We just went up to size 2 diapers, and he's starting to outgrow the 0-3 clothes, makes me so sad!  There have been some tears.  I may also be saving a few items for sentimental reasons, lol!

Aug' 14 July siggy challenge - Motivational Speaking For Momsimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I get irrationally sad when clothes no longer fit DS. :(

Same here! I think DS was wearing newborn clothes a little longer than he should have because I was in denial.
    I've been doing that with 0-3 months clothing but he's actually 3-6 months now.... He outgrew 0-3 within 2 weeks!!
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • I can totally sympathize. I occasionally watch say yes to the dress. It makes me cry every time thinking about how DD is going to grow up, leave, and have her own family. DH thinks I'm totally irrational and I realize that it isn't going to be for many years but it still gets me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"