February 2014 Moms

Are you feelin' it today?

Rosie137Rosie137 member
edited October 2014 in February 2014 Moms
Random poll:

Please tell me I'm not alone, just not feeling it today. I'm in a shitty mood and just ready for the day to be over.

Are you feelin' it today? 54 votes

No no no
48% 26 votes
Meh
42% 23 votes
Yes, today was great
9% 5 votes
SSS
0% 0 votes

Re: Are you feelin' it today?

• Sick baby and sick mama makes for a shit day!
  • The day started well, despite both me and Em having nasty colds....it went downhill after I got back from the hairdressers and Em decided there would be no naps! She kept closing her eyes, drifting off then jerking awake and screaming at me for more boob :(
    Three hours later I gave up, cooked a quick dinner, got the OH to take her for a walk in the baby carrier while I drank wine and watched crap TV! Little cow went to sleep before he got to the end of the driveway X(
  • Loading the player...
  • Yesterday was awful for me too. I actually started crying at my desk at one point because I was tired and overwhelmed.

Hope today is better for everyone.
  • At least it's Thirsday... At least that's what I'm telling myself to get through the day.
  • Looks like the universe was against most of us yesterday. I am feeling better today, excited for tomorrow. Going to make mummy cupcakes for DD's class to take tomorrow and carve pumpkins tonight. Today will be better ladies! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"