April 2014 Moms

what happened to zoopsiedaisy?

oh hey, A14 :)

she's banned?  what for?!  i see nothing even remotely objectionable in her recent post history.  she used to be heidiman before a name change.  did bump jackie pull an @andrewsgal on her for stupid reasons??

Re: what happened to zoopsiedaisy?

• I don't know... But hi! :-h
  • There is thought that she may have gotten caught up in an IP ban from another member. So not intentional but I don't know the status on it.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @thomas930 said it was for sending harassing PMs to some IF ladies or something along those lines.
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • Vinny424 said:

@thomas930 said it was for sending harassing PMs to some IF ladies or something along those lines.

Her?!?! No way! She was so... Tame.
    Orrrr maybe I'm wrong? :-/ I could've sworn that's what I read in RTT when you asked about it!
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • I was wrong before. Another user was banned for the PMs but the two have the same IP address so she ended up banned too, but shouldn't be.
  • poor girl! maybe i should mail her a snail mail sympathy card :) i sent her snappis awhile back, so i have her contact info. you girls are ON it!! i wasn't expecting to get fast info seeing as the board is d-e-a-d these days, but i am pleasantly surprised!
  • I thought mods weren't allowed to tell other posters why someone was banned? 

Well we aren't now. Before everything that happened over the last few weeks there really wasn't at set rule (at least that was widely known by all the mods). I answered this question before I knew about not being allowed to give that info away, so it was already out there.
  • thomas930thomas930 member
    edited October 2014
    Vinny424 said:
    I was wrong before. Another user was banned for the PMs but the two have the same IP address so she ended up banned too, but shouldn't be.
    The same IP address? Doesn't that mean same computer or internet source?

It can also be the same general area. Like same town, I think.
  • So I don't know anything... What happened to @andrewsgal ?
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So I don't know anything... What happened to @andrewsgal ?
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    edited October 2014
    Unfortunately, no. They can't access it. But she can email the community email to ask them to look into as well. @MaiTaiBeth has tagged and asked the admins to look into too.
    edited October 2014
    thomas930 said:
    I thought mods weren't allowed to tell other posters why someone was banned? 

Well we aren't now. Before everything that happened over the last few weeks there really wasn't at set rule (at least that was widely known by all the mods). I answered this question before I knew about not being allowed to give that info away, so it was already out there.
    Look, I know I'm probably being a pain, but I'm sure you are aware of where I am coming from. Your post about this in randoms is from just this past Saturday and I could have sworn we were told on SAHM that we couldn't find out why others were banned before that. But whatever, my frustration lies in XO not you.

I get it, I do. I was away all weekend and didn't check into the mod boards that much and missed a lot. So I was behind in learning this. ETA I was very behind on what was going on the other boards.
  • The SAHM board is a mess because of this. People are still getting banned for no apparent reason. It really is child's behavior. IMO.
  • Sorry @thomas930‌ - I asked not knowing that was asking you to break a rule. She always seemed so nice and drama-free I was shocked! But that rule is just...bizarre. Why no transparency? It seems like it would go over better in general to be able to say this person was banned for x, so really, everyone else, don't do x. Keeping things secret just feeds speculation and fans the flames of the drama. I know it's not our mods making that call, so it's not aimed at Thomas or WoaC. Just feedback to the universe or whatever.

I agree with you on the transparency
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"