October 2012 Moms

No Wednesday randoms?

Oh boy do I have a good one...
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: No Wednesday randoms?

• Hit me!

So the low tire pressure warning came on my car yesterday. You know, the car i picked up day before yesterday? Yeah. So i text the salesman and told him I'm bringing it back in for them to double check it for me. Not impressed.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • H woke up this morning to go meet up with some guys even though he's on leave this week. Well, he takes E out of his crib and tells me he smells like poop but he had to run. So I get up and see the baby covered in poop. Checked his room and his whole crib including stuffed animals were covered in poop.

It's partly my fault because I forgot I left the monitor in the living room yesterday. But holy shit... Literally. I really didn't need this on top of packing. I've been doing laundry all day.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Loading the player...
  • @rachelilly23, I'm thinkin' he knew what was up and ran out as quickly as he could! Sorry you had to deal with it, but I also giggled a little!

• @rachelilly23 I'm so sorry! That is awful to wake up to.

• I'm almost feeling back to normal after my cold for the last couple of days, but I am missing laying on the couch watching tv all day as I am here at my desk catching up from the last two days.

• Yeah it was 15 this morning. But seeing as how its not supposed to get above freezing till like April, i am gonna go ahead and put more air in it. It just annoys me that they didnt add more air since they knew the forecast just as well as i did. Its the principle. LOL

Oct Angel Babies
  • @needutonite yeah, I just hate that there are any lights on at all. I JUST bought it. I'm not camped out in a parking lot waiting for them to come rescue me or anything. ;) I'll put a touch more air in it at some point this week/weekend. It'll be fine. They don't appear low at all.

Oct Angel Babies
  • I had A's pics made today. Had a groupon that was expiring tomorrow, so we just got it done. My kid is so stinking sassy. She's got her side eye down PAT. These pics are super cute and definitely full of...personality. Yeah, let's call it personality. LOL I'll have to take a pic of my computer screen until I get my CD back in a couple weeks. But said personality-filled toddler has hijacked my phone to look at pictures and videos of herself.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Its a hourpast bedtime and little man is refusing sleep. Im currently attempting snuggles while watching spookly the square pumpkin. I dont think its working,and this movie is driving me crazy!

• @mbm1983 I just can't support that. ;) LOL

Oct Angel Babies
  • I have an appointment with the car seat safety people tomorrow. Yay! I can't get the seat tight enough for my liking.   We are supposed to meet BIL to get base passes early to go TorT with them on Friday.  Lines are huge on Halloween.  I am ready to decline the invite to go with them if we can't meet up to get the passes.  It's a huge hassle and I don't want to deal with it.

Oct Angel Babies
  • B has runny nose sllight cough it all means no sleep for me
    Meanwhile work is getting on my nerves. Ugh is it Friday??
    Pray for good naps this weekend.
    Yes i amlooking forward to this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"