March 2015 Moms

~~*Wednesday Ticker Change*~~

Hope it's ok I post this. :)

This is for the ladies who move on to the next week on Wednesdays!

How far along are you (weeks)?:

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?:

Any upcoming appointments?:

Updates/Rants/Raves/AW Moments?:

GTKY: Since Halloween is this week, what is your favorite Halloween movie or TV special?

Re: ~~*Wednesday Ticker Change*~~

• How far along are you (weeks)?: 20

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?: Banana

Any upcoming appointments?: Just had my A/S last week, so next appointment is in late November.

Updates/Rants/Raves/AW Moments?: I don't know how women deal with being pg in the summer. The weather here warmed up for a few days this week and my feet, ankles, and legs swelled up. Bring back the cooler temps!

GTKY: Since Halloween is this week, what is your favorite Halloween movie or TV special? It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

• How far along are you (weeks)?: 19

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?: Mango

Any upcoming appointments?: In a week. Can't wait for the a/s!

Updates/Rants/Raves/AW Moments?: I'm getting nervous about my appointment next week. Most importantly, I hope that the baby is healthy. But one thing that has been driving me nuts is that I still don't know if a VBAC is in the cards for me. At my first appointment (8 weeks), my OB said that she would get my op report from the hospital and review it (I changed OB offices since I had DS). Well, at my 12 weeks appointment, they said that the hospital hadn't sent them the op report yet. At my last appointment (16 weeks), the op report was in my file with the doc's initials saying that she read it, but she was on vacation. This is driving me nuts. I just want to know!

GTKY: Since Halloween is this week, what is your favorite Halloween movie or TV special? Hocus Pocus

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you (weeks)?:
       20 Weeks. Halfway, woot!

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?:
       Banana (Wut. Really? K...)

Any upcoming appointments?:
       Two this friday. A/s, and regular midwife checkup

Updates/Rants/Raves/AW Moments?:
       Naw. I'm boring. Life is pretty chill right now. It'll be nice to know what sex the baby is, though. I want to get going on making a space for it, and going through DS's old clothing for appropriate stuff. 

GTKY: Since Halloween is this week, what is your favorite Halloween movie or TV special?
        Hocus Pocus or Nightmare Before Christmas.
    M15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Movie GIF
    imageimage

• How far along are you (weeks)?:  22 weeks today.. getting there!

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?: Orange... I can't get enough oranges and/or orange juice right now. 

Any upcoming appointments?: Not until 11/10 for my 24 week check up

Updates/Rants/Raves/AW Moments?: I feel like I'm uncomfortable so much earlier on this time than when I was pregnant with DD. Muscle memory seems to be true.

GTKY: Since Halloween is this week, what is your favorite Halloween movie or TV special? I'm a total scardy cat, so I really don't have any! Maybe we go with the Modern Family Halloween episodes? Always great!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I somehow always miss when when post this. Psyched that I saw this week!

How far along are you (weeks)?: 21!!!

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?: pomegranate :) very cute.

Any upcoming appointments?: next week- the one where we go over the ultrasound information. Shouldn't be anything super exciting.

Updates/Rants/Raves/AW Moments?: still feeling great aside from the tailbone pain here & there.

GTKY: Since Halloween is this week, what is your favorite Halloween movie or TV special? I'm a big horror fan. I love the walking dead (obviously) and American horror story. Anything gory and suspenseful is on my watch list!
  • How far along are you (weeks)?: 22 weeks!

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?: papaya/corn cob/all my apps tell me something different

Any upcoming appointments?: one week from tomorrow- just a normal listen to heartbeat do you have any concerns type of appt.

Updates/Rants/Raves/AW Moments?: DH felt him kick for the first time! He had the most priceless look on his face!

GTKY: Since Halloween is this week, what is your favorite Halloween movie or TV special? Charlie Brown!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Mama to Rowan Sebastian and baby boy coming in April!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"