Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Cramps

All weekend I've been having a lot of cramps. They feel kinda like period cramps, but I had my hcg levels checked Thursday, since I had a partial molar pregnancy I do this weekly, and they were still really high-8000. So I don't think there's any way it's my period. I've been bleeding since my d&c which was 4 weeks ago, so I have no clue if there's been a change there. I'm just feeling so frustrated and overwhelmed right now. I feel like I have 1000 questions and my dr always gives me the same answer

Re: Cramps

• Options
    I'm sorry you're frustrated. I don't have any experience with molar pregnancies, but in sending some ((hugs)) your way!
    Me: 28, DH: 33
    Married 10.12.11
     BFP #1: 5.30.12- Giannna, born 1.27.13
    BFP #2: 9.18.14- due 6.1.15 -- natural m/c @ 5w6d 
    BFP #3 11.2.14- due 7.16.14 -- mmc, d&c @ 10w1d

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image 

• Options
    Being in limbo and not having answers is hard. Thinking of you x
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're frustrated. The waiting sucks so bad *hug*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    Thanks ladies. I ended up going to the dr yesterday and I'm glad I did. She took an endometrial tissue sample and I had an ultrasound and I did have some retained tissue. I had a feeling something was wrong and I'm glad I went with the feeling
  • Options

Our gut feelings are so very important to listen to most of the time. I am glad you went in to see the Dr!

I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"