Indiana Babies

Looking for moms in the noblesville area

Hi All

I have searched high and low for moms groups here in noblesville and no luck :(

Just had my baby Aug 29th. I moved here April 2013 so needless to say I don't know many people or have any mom friends with younger babies or toddlers. Was looking to see if anyone with newborns have groups they go to?

I work from home while watching my little girl so it's been hard meeting new people!

Thanks!
Karen :)
Pregnancy Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Looking for moms in the noblesville area

• Karen I do not live in the area but am planning to move to Indiana next year when we relocate. We are looking at Greenwood, Fishers and Noblesville. Would you tell me, if you had to pick which town would you move to?? We are coming from a suburb of Philadelphia and looking to rent in a town with a good school district. TIA!! Rebecca
  • There is a meetup group for Noblesville moms, and a larger one for all of Indy called theCityMoms. That one has a ton of Noblesville moms in it. I'm just on the other side in Carmel :)

theCityMoms just started a weekly or monthly get together for brand new moms. It's a great group.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Fishers and noblesville are both great! Greenwood is a little further out that's actually where we got married. This area where I'm at is really growing which I like having so much close to me!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @sewro‌ how to I become connected with both groups would love too! Trying to meet new people is so darn hard working from home. I'm a social butterfly but man I'm starting to feel caged with out social interaction lol!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Sorry - I'm not on here much! You can find the meetup groups through meetup.com. I think theCityMoms closed membership until 1/1 while they work out some kinks (I was the membership director until I found out I was expecting twins a few months ago). There are some facebook groups too.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • hello, there!

i just recently gave birth to my first child in november. my husband and i live in the fishers area. as a stay-at-home mom, i was also looking for fellow mothers in the area. :)

best wishes to all!
  • Hey ladies! I had a baby girl in December and am also interested in finding a group to meet with. I'm in the Geist/Lawrence area and have lived here just a few years after moving from Florida. I'd love any info on groups, or just some moms to have lunch with! :)
  • Hi ladies thecitymoms.org group are amazing! My little girl is about to be 5 months but would love younger baby play dates too! I'm over by hamilton town in laws live in fishers and great grands are in mccordsville. Anyone have facebook?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"