November 2013 Moms
Options

Cat Moms - Rec Your Litter

AlisonM12AlisonM12 member
edited October 2014 in November 2013 Moms
So we have been using Tidy Cats litter for years now but recently we've been noticing that it's not clumping very well so I'm doing some research trying to find a litter to change to. Help me make decisions and rec your litter! Please....

ETA: We have 2 cats,

Re: Cat Moms - Rec Your Litter

• Options
    We use fresh step and I mix shredded newspaper for one cat or else he won't go in the box.
  • Options
    Cola.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry. Had to. :D

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options
    Cola.
    I can't believe I did that....thx!
  • Options
    So we're weird and use both the Tidy Cats Lightweight and the Fresh Step. Agree with PPs that the lightweight is expensive! It does seem to lump better though so that's why we mix the two. It does get tracked around like @leopardgurl831 said, but we have a little litter mat for his feet and that catches most of it.
  • Options
    @klongoria11‌ That is nuts! I wouldn't be surprised if @wedding06's Max could do something like that. His paws are so huge they're practically catcher's mitts.
  • Options
    8yrs using World's Best Cat Litter....best litter ever
    photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've been using the ScoopFree litter system since the baby was born (so a year!), and it's damn expensive, but holy shit it's amazing. I change the whole tray about once a week to once every 10 days (for 2 cats), and it's so easy, clean, and has no odor. I love this thing.

Me: 35, DH: 34, Started TTC #1 since November '11
    Several Clomid/Femara rounds, then fresh IVF September '12
    Fresh IVF #1: chemical pregnancy, FET #1: ectopic, methotrexate
    FET #2 resulted in our amazing baby boy Levi, born on 11/3/13 at 8 lbs, 5 oz. He is our everything!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image   image
  • Options
    Thanks for all your input! I think I'll try the Arm and Hammer and see where that takes us. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"