Stay at Home Moms

Tablecloths vs Sex

It seems kind of sad/funny that "Tablecloths" has WAY more posts than "Sex." 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Tablecloths vs Sex

• Because decor is always more important that sex. 
    file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Sex is very important for your marriage. Have to make hubby happy! That being said, it should never be discussed publicly ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Well the least I can do is to show my husband how much I appreciate being lucky enough to stay home. #blessed
  • And I think you mean "go sit down." Not "sat down."
  • Well the least I can do is to show my husband how much I appreciate being lucky enough to stay home. #blessed

Well aren't you acting like a fucking peach..
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • May I suggest some self reflection ladies? You seem awfully angry. Or maybe jealous?
  • Jealous that I'm happy and fulfilled with my wifely duties. You seem very unhappy. Perhaps you've made poor choices in your life
  • AshB62 said:

Jealous of what? I stay home too. And I have sex with my husband because we BOTH enjoy it, not because I feel I owe him something for "allowing" me to stay home.

Ya all of this. I'm not going to show my DH that I 'appreciate' him allowing me by putting out. The fact that you have that kind of outlook is pathetic..
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • Jealous that I'm happy and fulfilled with my wifely duties. You seem very unhappy. Perhaps you've made poor choices in your life

Who are you? Of course we all show our appreciation for staying home with sex. It's the SAHM economy duh! You are so odd.
  • Well how do you show your appreciation? I also like to surprise him with his favorite dessert on occasion.
  • Well that's certainly interesting
  • But, do you let him put it in your butt. THAT is what makes hubbies happy.

I will sat anywhere I want to.

Bumping under a new SN
  • Oh heavens no! That's for the animals
  • I see the bad trolls stuck around...
  • Easier to mod the submissive one eh @mandymack?
  • I feel #blessed when I get to go to work a few times a week to get away from my kids
  • Gosh guys! Tough crowd here.
    **EDITED BY MOD**

@jellybellystarr **EDITED BY MOD**

That was fast.
  • edited October 2014
    @jellybellystarr **EDITED BY MOD**
    They can't even fucking mod right. I didn't call anybody a name. I didn't break one TOS rule...

#idiot is just a statement. 
  • I made something JBS said into a hashtag...so calling out nobody. But we all know that @CurlingRocks‌ and @mandymack‌ don't play by the actual rules so I'm sure whatever lame ass excuse they come up with will be another lie.
  • We tried to find somebody to mod with @mandymack when everybody realized she was a horrible mod but she complained, maybe up some crap, got some regs banned and here we are...
  • And they wonder why everyone left. Our bad that we can't conform to some ridiculous, antiquated SAHM stereotypes. #sorrynotsorry.
    <-- will not be conforming to SHAM stereotypes. I hate cooking. I sew- but only for my brothers LARP'ing. Shirts with buttons missing go to a charity where they will sew the button back on and donate. I like cleaning, but my mother is a hoarder so I have issues with throwing away to much. I recycle but refuse to "up-cycle" unless I have an immediate need. I only have sex when I want to, H knows how to use his hands and a cell phone in the bathroom. He gets 15 min to decompress after work then it's tag team time. I drive a tiny car and don't like mini vans or SUV's. My 2.5 year old is learning rugby. And I boast 40 flags in 40 weeks with my second with out getting banned. So.. I know how to bump with out getting the ban hammer :p The face of SHAM's is changing, maybe XO got their data from my grandma, but there are less and less 1950's shams as women reject the idea of the submissive housewife and working moms say "fuck it". Also, the culture of the bump has been established. XO's "clicks" was reduced by 40% when they screwed with the nest causing a lot of investor instability and reduced confidence in their stock. If the mods are causing this many issues maybe @bumpjackie or @Bump Amy‌ ooooorrrr @Bump Cait‌ or @Bump Courtney‌ or @Bump Dara‌ or @Bump Eileen‌ or @BumpAdmin‌ or @BumpCarley‌ or @BumpMay‌ should defuse the tension on the board and pick totally new and random shams (maybe recruit some mods from the BMB's?) that have no connection to replace in order to help defuse the tension. (If you're on your phone type in @bump and you get a whole list of names.. Trying to make sure all the XO interns get the memo)
    I like you!

Come to dark side-- we have more fun ;)
  • We tried to find somebody to mod with @mandymack when everybody realized she was a horrible mod but she complained, maybe up some crap, got some regs banned and here we are...
    I saw (I was lurking) I'm not saying find someone on this board currently. Get some random chum with no history with the former mods or posters. Start fresh and defuse the situation. It's a whole bunch of stupid, there is a history that is not just going to be forgotten, ever. The bump never forgets. But at minimum you can get a neutral party up in here.
    Ooooooorrrr you can join us on the other side. No rules. Total anarchy. And ponies.
    This is an excellent idea. Come over and play with us!
    But there are no trolls over there!
    Plenty of trolls

We have one we can't get rid of.
  • @jellybellystarr **EDITED BY MOD**

Apparently hash tags aren't allowed....so effing ridiculous.
    Oh really #thebumpsucksass #notapersonsoiwontgetintroubleright #modsontheirpowertrips #bitchesbecrazy
  • wow!!! And here I thought the O14 mod/banning madness was bonkers. This is a whole new level. We just *edit* out posts here and hashtags are a problem?! That's a new one.  :-$

• gwapes said:
    Hey mods, how about some clarifications with those edits? That'd be spiffy. 

Asking too much, I know, I know.
    @gwapes edits are between the Mod that edited it and the user who was edited - no one else gets an explanation. Those who deserved an official warning got one via PM. Anything that "toes the line" MAY be edited out and a warning typically isn't sent. You can review the TOU/Community Rules in the very first post at the top of the board. Or click here. If you aren't clear what can get you a warning or banned, you can PM @bumpmay

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"