Share your birth story with TB! — The Bump
San Diego Babies

Share your birth story with TB!

San Diego Bumpies! Interested in sharing your birth story with The Bump magazine? If you had a baby within the last year, email [email protected] for the questionnaire. 

Re: Share your birth story with TB!

• My water broke at 2:30 am on October 3rd but I woke up so sleepy I didn't think my water broke so I got up to check but ended up crashing on the couch. I woke up as usual around 7:30 am, since I wasn't feeling any contractions I didn't think my water broke and went on with my day like every other day. By 4:00 I had my 40 week appointment at my local clinic but once the nurse checked me she told me that my water had broken and I had to head to the hospital right away. I still didn't have any contractions so I didn't think much and took my time going to the hospital. Checked in around 7pm and then BOOM! The contractions came out of no where and were coming in every minute but I was only 1 1/2 cm dilated. I walked around and ate roll tacos because I was hungry. By 12 am October 4th I only dilated 1/2 inch so I gave in and got the epidural. Oh did I smile when I saw I was having a strong contractions and didn't feel it :).