May 2014 Moms

Walking Dead? (Spoilers)

I didn't see it posted this week. Can we talk how nasty it ended this week?! I thought they were going to make a joke about dark meat. And how come Maggie hasn't asked about Beth? It's her sister for crying out loud. Daryl seems like the type that would let her know that Beth was kidnapped, no? And what is the priest up to? Is he on the cannibals side, or Beth's kidnappers side?
May 14 Jan Siggy Challenge New Years resolutions I will not keep: Saving Money
Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Walking Dead? (Spoilers)

• Dark meat comment is kind of borderline...
    As far as the priest, my guess is he locked his congregation out and himself in the church to survive.
    My question was what was bob doing outside before he was captured? Had he been scratched or bit by a walker? Was he going to kill himself?
  • I thought Bob was out there to either take a piss or he was just being stupid and hanging out there thinking about how happy that he's with what's her face.
  • Loading the player...
  • This episode was so interesting.

Daryl did talk about how Beth was taken...I am pretty sure in episode 1. When they were all still in the boxcar. It wasn't a super in-depth conversation so it was easy to miss.

Per the comics, Gabriel shut out everyone and wouldn't let them in the church and hoarded all that food. That's his "secret" supposedly, which makes sense given the marks and "You'll burn for this" carving.

Also per the comics, Dale (who we all know is dead) is the one who gets taken outside the church by the Terminus people, but he was bitten on that food bank run and didn't tell anyone, so apparently the Terminus people are eating his leg and he tells them he has been bitten as a "Gotcha". So I wonder if they are making this Bob's story, b/c it would actually fit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• This episode was so interesting. Daryl did talk about how Beth was taken...I am pretty sure in episode 1. When they were all still in the boxcar. It wasn't a super in-depth conversation so it was easy to miss. Per the comics, Gabriel shut out everyone and wouldn't let them in the church and hoarded all that food. That's his "secret" supposedly, which makes sense given the marks and "You'll burn for this" carving. Also per the comics, Dale (who we all know is dead) is the one who gets taken outside the church by the Terminus people, but he was bitten on that food bank run and didn't tell anyone, so apparently the Terminus people are eating his leg and he tells them he has been bitten as a "Gotcha". So I wonder if they are making this Bob's story, b/c it would actually fit.
    I must have missed this, but still. She went crazing looking for Glenn, but nothing for your own sister? Ok....

I would love for cannibals to be eating tainted meat. The previews don't hint to that, so fingers crossed!
  • This episode was so interesting.

Daryl did talk about how Beth was taken...I am pretty sure in episode 1. When they were all still in the boxcar. It wasn't a super in-depth conversation so it was easy to miss.

Per the comics, Gabriel shut out everyone and wouldn't let them in the church and hoarded all that food. That's his "secret" supposedly, which makes sense given the marks and "You'll burn for this" carving.

Also per the comics, Dale (who we all know is dead) is the one who gets taken outside the church by the Terminus people, but he was bitten on that food bank run and didn't tell anyone, so apparently the Terminus people are eating his leg and he tells them he has been bitten as a "Gotcha". So I wonder if they are making this Bob's story, b/c it would actually fit.

You're the bomb! DH and I were wondering about the non thing also!
  • whimsy515 said:

This episode was so interesting.

I must have missed this, but still. She went crazing looking for Glenn, but nothing for your own sister? Ok....

I would love for cannibals to be eating tainted meat. The previews don't hint to that, so fingers crossed!

I know, right? I don't get it either. It was odd to me as well. It's just no big deal to her.
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• DH also missed the brief conversation with Daryl and Maggie, he thought it was strange how she didn't ask about her own sister until I told him Daryl had explained it. BUT I've never read the comics and was really surprised with what happened at the end with Bob! We also thought he has gotten bitten on the food run since there was a lot more focus on him. I'm hoping he did and the terminus guys get some "walker" meat!
  • I also figured Bob had been bitten by a walker and was outside to kill himself.

Also, was Carol trying to gas up the car and leave?

Has anyone else wondered what Judith has been eating? Her mom is dead so no BM. Formula?

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image

• @Jcrewgirl85‌ I wonder the same thing about Judith! And the scenes where she's super quiet while they are running around, I always tell my husband that if that was our DD all the walkers would hear us cause there's no way DD could be that quiet!
  • The end was absolutely disgusting. The foot in the fire... :-&

DH and skipped the last season so missed what happened with Beth...can someone explain it to me? :)

And I'm pretty positive they hoarded formula for Judith. Speaking of Judith...is anyone else in the Tula Love group on FB? Judith's IRL mom posted in the group and Judith is actually twins! She was talking a lot about the scene from the premiere episode, the girls' interactions with the cast, etc. It was pretty neat!

• @DH09072012‌ the last seasoned followed all the little sub groups that formed after everyone got separated at the prison. Beth and Daryl were together. Had a lot of bonding moments, burned a house down, ended up in some abandoned funeral home and got overrun with a herd of walkers. They got separated and Daryl yelled to meet him at the road while he fought his way out. While she was standing there, this black car speeds up, grabs Beth, and takes off just as Daryl gets out. We know nothing about who took her, but the car has a big cross on the back windshield (the one we just saw in the last episode).

And to add to the Bob discussion; I definitely think he was bit and was going to kill himself. And a question: even if that's true and the Terminus people ate him, does it matter? Since everyone technically has the virus already, would eating it really do anything? Just some food for thought. (See what I did there? ;) ).

And I enjoyed the comments after the show about making "ka-Bobs" and having some "Bob-BQ". Lol. Definitely disturbing, but you gotta have a sense of humor!
    BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • I know they got formula at the daycare center right after Lori died. Other than that, I haven't seen them get anymore formula.
  • When they show Judith at the end she's eating food with them. So I'm assuming maybe they still have formula left but she's eating food too?
  • The Bob leg thing was too much!

DH and I both thought he was bitten and went out to kill himself.  And I think Carol was planning to leave.  You can tell she feels uncomfortable with the group still.

Mommy to three beautiful boys! 
    Benjamin Michael 5/17/10
    Lucas Gabriel 3/26/12
    Graham Jonathan 5/1/14

• Carol can't leave, I love her too much!!! I always think what would happen in an apocalypse of sorts. Would I survive and want not. I'm not sure though that I'd become a cannibal. Not to gross you guys out, but that's why I don't eat ham. Dateline or 20/20 did an interview with a cannibal in jail and that's what he said people taste like. I saw that in the mid 90's and never touched the stuff since. Sorry for that image....
  • Anyone watch it the past two weeks???? DH and I weren't that excited about the Beth episode but are hoping Carol is "undercover" and will bust both of them out! Couldn't believe the ending from this past Sunday, I would have been so upset if I tried helping that guy! Anyways, just wanted to see if anyone else was still watching :-)
  • I want to know what's going on with Carol too!  And who Darryl has with him in the bushes!

I liked getting to know more about Abraham's back story even though it was sad.
  • Abrahams story was really sad, DH and I couldn't figure out why they left. I mean we get that they were scared but he protected them. Then he lost the whole reason for going to DC, which was probably the only thing holding him together. Poor guy :(
  • I want to know what's going on with Carol too!  And who Darryl has with him in the bushes!

Do you think Daryl has that one guy Beth tried to escape with? Maybe that's how he knows Beth is alive. I hate how the story lines are split. I wish we could just get some of each story each time because I want to know what's going on with Beth.

• Hbird05 said:
    I want to know what's going on with Carol too!  And who Darryl has with him in the bushes!

Do you think Daryl has that one guy Beth tried to escape with? Maybe that's how he knows Beth is alive. I hate how the story lines are split. I wish we could just get some of each story each time because I want to know what's going on with Beth.
    That's a good point!  Maybe that's who is with him.  Wasn't his name like Noah or something?

• Hbird05 said:

I want to know what's going on with Carol too!  And who Darryl has with him in the bushes!

That's a good point!  Maybe that's who is with him.  Wasn't his name like Noah or something?

I was thinking that too. Also, Abraham looks like a character from Street Fighter.
  • THD7580THD7580 member
    edited November 2014
    Hbird05 said:

Omg! I didn't even think about that! Yep I bet he does have him with him!
  • I can't remember now where we left off with Darryl now. I think I must have missed the first few minutes of the show. He stayed back with Rick right? I tuned in to see Abraham and the group traveling down the road.
  • @apinkpelican‌ , Daryl caught carol trying to leave in a car then he saw a car drive by that had the same cross on it that had taken Beth. It showed them driving off to go catch that car. At the beginning of one of the recent episodes it shows Michone (can't spell her name) walking outside and Daryl coming out of bushes alone. She asks where Carol is, and he says "come on out guys" then the episode stops. So we don't know yet who he has with him.
  • I hate the split up story lines too. I was bored with the just Beth episode. Although the preview for next week shows Daryl carrying a body. It better not be Carol!

I liked Abraham's episode. I knew Eugene had no clue about a cure, so no surprise there. I was more upset about why the hell Abe's wife would leave. What the hell was she going to do on her own with a couple of kids. Really lady? I was glad she was eaten, but felt bad for the kids. My brother reads the comics and said her and her daughter were raped by the guys Abe killed and they made his son watch. Tragic, but that's no reason to leave like that!
  • whimsy515 said:
    I hate the split up story lines too. I was bored with the just Beth episode. Although the preview for next week shows Daryl carrying a body. It better not be Carol!

I liked Abraham's episode. I knew Eugene had no clue about a cure, so no surprise there. I was more upset about why the hell Abe's wife would leave. What the hell was she going to do on her own with a couple of kids. Really lady? I was glad she was eaten, but felt bad for the kids. My brother reads the comics and said her and her daughter were raped by the guys Abe killed and they made his son watch. Tragic, but that's no reason to leave like that!
    That's horrible!  No wonder he beat the shit out of them.

• whimsy515 said:

I hate the split up story lines too. I was bored with the just Beth episode. Although the preview for next week shows Daryl carrying a body. It better not be Carol!

Agreed! I feel like they didn't explain that very well. He just said they can't hurt you any more. Maybe I missed something.

• Hbird05 said:
    whimsy515 said:

Agreed! I feel like they didn't explain that very well. He just said they can't hurt you any more. Maybe I missed something.
    I said the same thing. It totally wasn't clear and we're not all comic readers. But the Talking Dead mentioned the rape as well. I'm like how the hell are we supposed to know that?!
  • kendy20 said:

@apinkpelican‌ , Daryl caught carol trying to leave in a car then he saw a car drive by that had the same cross on it that had taken Beth. It showed them driving off to go catch that car. At the beginning of one of the recent episodes it shows Michone (can't spell her name) walking outside and Daryl coming out of bushes alone. She asks where Carol is, and he says "come on out guys" then the episode stops. So we don't know yet who he has with him.

Thanks! I remember that now. Obviously I can't keep up with the split story line!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"