Trouble TTC a Sibling
Options

The Walking Dead Post (**Spoilers**)

Ok ladies!  Hopefully you've all had time to watch this week's episode.  WOW.  I totally did not anticipate the ending to that AT ALL.  

1. What do you think is going on with Morgan?  Do you think he is watching the group?  Do you think he will be a good guy or bad guy?
2. What do you think is up with the X's and Axe hashes on the trees?!?!
3. What is preacher man hiding?
4. Where the heck is Beth!?  I need to know where she is already.
5. Were you as sickened and shocked by Bob's missing leg and the Terminus cannibal as I was?  Whoa.
6. What do you think is next for the group and who do you think is disposable this season?  

Feel free to add to the list!

Hailey Jo born 1/11/2011 after successful IUI

TTC #2 Since 06/2012
Me: 28 - PCOS w/ IR
DH: 29

Cycle #1 
Clomid + Ovidrel + TI = BFP

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: The Walking Dead Post (**Spoilers**)

• Options
    1. What do you think is going on with Morgan?  Do you think he is watching the group?  Do you think he will be a good guy or bad guy?  I have no clue on this one.  Though I do believe he will be good.  I hope.
    2. What do you think is up with the X's and Axe hashes on the trees?!?! The only thing I have come up with is the x's are something Morgan is following?  The axe hashes, no clue.
    3. What is preacher man hiding? I think he locked everyone out and left them for dead or something.  I am sure we will know soon.
    4. Where the heck is Beth!?  I need to know where she is already.  
    5. Were you as sickened and shocked by Bob's missing leg and the Terminus cannibal as I was?  Whoa. Didn't see it coming... AT ALL.  I think Bob will survive some how.  I think things are about to get really crazy between the two groups.
    6. What do you think is next for the group and who do you think is disposable this season?  This is a tough one.  However, I think Glen is less of an asset these days, I like Glen but I fear his days may be numbered.  We shall see :)

TTC #2 Since 06/2012

Cycle #1 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @angie9661

So many questions we need the answers to lol.  Beth was never with the people that Daryl was with.  She was kidnapped prior to him getting involved with the random biker gang.  In the preview for the season it looked as though she was in some sort of prison?

TTC #2 Since 06/2012

Cycle #1 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @angie9661

Yes, I did notice that (totally forgot about it).  Abraham said something to the effect of them staying with / following the group "for now until the time is right".  That worries me.  I fear he will turn on the group.

TTC #2 Since 06/2012

Cycle #1 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hjhmomma said:
    @angie9661

Yes, I did notice that (totally forgot about it).  Abraham said something to the effect of them staying with / following the group "for now until the time is right".  That worries me.  I fear he will turn on the group.
    Didn't Rick say at the end that they would  all go to DC together?

My guess in th next episode both groups start traveling there together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"