June 2014 Moms

nbr - American Horror Story

Anyone else watch?

Not impressed so far. Kathy Bates is especially disappointing so far (character, not acting). Sarah Paulson is so good and I'm hoping Angela Bassett livens it up.

Fun fact, DH meet Michael Chiklis a few years ago and they shared a moment about both having shaved heads. Men.

image        image

Re: nbr - American Horror Story

• edited October 2014
    I loved the first season and thought the second season was ok. I agree with @KrystaJ about last season - we didn't end up finishing it. I wanted to watch this season, but heard the clown character was super creepy so I haven't decided if I am going to watch it yet...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I liked last season!

Agreed that the clown is super creepy.

image        image

• Loading the player...
  • edited October 2014

This is wierd, but another thing keeping me from watching this season is that I remember watching it last year while I was horribly sick from "morning" sickness. Places I went, things I did, etc. during that time still make me feel funny even though it has been almost a year. I got sick a bunch of times while we were watching season 3 and now whenever I think about AHS that is one of the first things that comes to mind lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm too chicken to watch this show! And Walking Dead, especially because I have to bounce my baby to sleep in the dark many a night
    First time mommy-to-be
    E.D.D. June 1, 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"