Trying to Get Pregnant

Goodbye ttc board :)

Re: Goodbye ttc board :)

• @StikierIten‌ "Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean it will be a smooth road"

How exactly did you mean for that comment to come across?
    Married July 19, 2014.
    Inherited one stepson, so excited to continue our family!
    BFP#1: June 15, 2014. MC June 20, 2014.
    BFP#2: July 11, 2014. MMC July 27, 2014. Naturally passed tissue August 5, 2014.
    BFP#3: October 29, 2014.
    EDD: July 8, 2015 *Stick baby stick!*
    imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Precious.

Here's a little "secret" for you since you were so generous to share yours, just because you're pregnant doesn't mean it will be a smooth road.

Might have been wiser to be kind to people here, you never know when you'll "bump" into us again.

This really rubs me the wrong way.

Shitty drive by is shitty, but not nearly as awful as you hinting that she could have issues with her pregnancy and end up back here. WTAF?

This is not the way to snark.

Today of all days I would not wish that on a person, I more meant we should find her on the BMB ourselves.

I'm glad that's what you meant.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • If ED/EOD sex isn't persistent then I'm screwed. *hugs to everyone that needs one* I'm down in the dumps about starting another cycle too. So I'd rather have been able to avoid the BFP from a rando but there was no disclaimer in the title. Thanks a bunch, rando.
    We've asked for the edit, but it doesn't look like she has even been back to see the replies to her drive by. 
    Married 06/08 started TTC 08/08
    BFP 9/08 Natural m/c (8w3d) 
    BFP 06/09 Natural m.c (5w3d) 
    BFP 9/09 -- Dec. 29th: Juliet Rose born at 20 wks. Love you forever.
    TTC Break 1/10-8/14.
    Results of physical testing = Normal 
    Genetic testing = Balanced translocation
    IVF #1 with PGD Nov 2014 = BFN
    IVF #2 with PGD Start stimming 1/6, ER scheduled 1/16, ET scheduled 1/21 

• FWIW, my thought was more along the lines of be nice to people because you never know when you will come across them again, and pregnancy is a very scary experience and isn't smooth for some even when they end up with a healthy child. I'm struggling as a sister to a PPROM situation so I am a little touchy about overly happy people.

I would never actually wish a loss on any person, even the worst people on the earth. That's horrible, and I truly am sorry that I upset people. I'll watch my snark, I don't always come across the best so I do apologize and will do better.

I also won't edit my comment because I've been quoted and that would be cowardly (lurking does a newb good).

I PPROMED that doesn't give me the right to be an asshole.
    *act like an asshole

I always enjoy your posts @PinkCamino‌ . Rumblin's around TB is that TOU is getting enforced a lot more strictly, so take care friend. :)

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• My only response to all of this is ugh...
  • Wow thank you everyone for all your kind and warm wishes! I am so happy you all took time out of your day to give to me your compassionate responses, and time out of your day to use some of your emotions on me! ;) 

I forgot that the internet is a dark hateful place where women forget that real people sit on the other end. 

It was my mistake for burdening strangers with my happiness. 

Genuinely this post originally was not created with an intent of malice, I do feel for women that struggle to conceive. All in all though ladies, please keep in mind there is no need to let your jealousy contaminate your heart. Thanks all you bitter witches have a fantastic day!

• I wish I was a witch. I want to go to Hogwarts!
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
  • GDI, I had a very LONG ass day at work.  I don't need your drive-by BFP bullshit!  Let's add to that the fact that today is infancy and pregnancy loss awareness day.  I have tried to not think about it, but now I just want to cry.  So, thank you, OP for ACTING really douchey and posting this.  You can GTFO right now!

Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • aloha_mamaaloha_mama member
    edited October 2014
    Oh, hell yeah, I've been waiting for this.

Edit: My GIF didn't seem to be working..

• mrstoth said:

Wow thank you everyone for all your kind and warm wishes! I am so happy you all took time out of your day to give to me your compassionate responses, and time out of your day to use some of your emotions on me! ;) 

I forgot that the internet is a dark hateful place where women forget that real people sit on the other end. 

It was my mistake for burdening strangers with my happiness. 

Genuinely this post originally was not created with an intent of malice, I do feel for women that struggle to conceive. All in all though ladies, please keep in mind there is no need to let your jealousy contaminate your heart. Thanks all you bitter witches have a fantastic day!

This right here makes me extremely ragey! I must remember TOU!
  • Here @thewickedfairy - this guy can erase all the rageys!

cute animated GIF

What is he? I need one. Thank you!
  • Also I'm on cd1 so I agree with PP. Fuck off OP.
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • Here @thewickedfairy - this guy can erase all the rageys!

cute animated GIF
    What is he? I need one. Thank you!
    If I'm not mistaken, and I may be... he is a pygmy slow loris

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• KingLED said:
    I am bitter, so fuck off. 
    I may be bitter, but I'm no witch!
    I am! Hey OP- Evanesco!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"