Newb in town — The Bump
July 2014 Moms

Newb in town

Heyy! I'm Ana and I'm pretty new to the bump. I've lurked a bit though so, I know a few things about how this site works. I don't know how many of you all know her but, my wife is Jensavicci. I'm actually pretty sure you all are her new family now. The kids and I are just some humans that keep popping up. I'm joining in so that I might be able to interact with her again.

Kidding! She says you're all pretty cool so, why not join in on the fun? Plus who doesn't love a little snark with their coffee?

Not sure what else to put here but, I'm happy to meet all of you and learn your bumptastical ways!
Mamanorris81[Deleted User]littlemissmarladarkangel42ADC1979TexasGirl81TugboatSheila[Deleted User]mrscutforthNugsMomBPerchevronseven[Deleted User][Deleted User]shortstack930[Deleted User]ariel8200kenziebug22[Deleted User][Deleted User]emeekNichole8787bullybutt[Deleted User]huggabunchabundancenowkweaver123ghostof5letterswalterjennealyssa719[Deleted User]dobbyisfreemarsalisailsArtistmom30erin.stallBliss+Berrylikeanoldtimemovielivkightjnnfrrose6TurtleMonstersksspiff

Re: Newb in town

• Hello and welcome!

Well, that's that then.
  • Welcome! Please tell me your screen name is a reference to HP

Nichole8787
  • Hay gurl!! So glad you could join us!

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Good :) I thought so

• welcome!

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

1981Elena
  • Welcome.

ZBC 11/2012 & SNC 7/2014

bridemaids angry penis annie

• Welcome...we could use some more snark around here!

ghostof5letters
  • Welcome!
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
  • Welcome! The DW we've heard nothing but good things about.

Great sn by the way B-)

• Welcome!

I have to say, I was a little nervous when reading your first paragraph.  I've seen spouse posts go very wrong, but then you were all loljk. Phew.

So hi!

• Welcome!!
    Me: 31 DH: 30
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    IF history in spoiler:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/18

• Welcome! Love the SN!

I don't think we've ever had a couple before! 
    image.
    kcbyler
  • jessafish said:

I don't think we've ever had a couple before! 
    Negative.

@uws22 & @klemck are a couple. ;)
    good to know...
    image.
  • edited October 2014
    Delete because I'm too gullible and tired of looking at the naive ness (not a word but needs to be) lol :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome!!

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Yes @jensavicci‌

Enlighten me on the tatas that were tangled.
  • Awesome!  Welcome!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
    kathy5780
  • Yes @jensavicci‌

Enlighten me on the tatas that were tangled.

LOL omg. I was having a TMI moment and was describing to them how we slept when I was pregnant. I'm sure I used way too many descriptive words too. You know how uncomfortable it could be sometimes.
    Married to @NocturneAlley 4/28/06
    Proud mama to two big kids: Sean (8y) and Emma (7y)
    one toddler: Nicholas (22m)
    And one baby: Maximilian Ace Born 6/21/14
    July'14 BMB mama
    July'14 BMB Awards: Biggest TMI, Hottest Bumpie, Duggar in training, 
    Biggest love tit whore, Lives on The Bump the most
    imageimage
    October Siggy Challenge: Costume Fail
    [Deleted User]Nichole8787
  • I've read every Potter book twice and I don't understand the SN?

Knockturn Alley/Diagon Alley were clever plays off nocturnally(night sleeping)/diagonally(that which is diagonal) 

@NocturneAlley sounds like Knockturn Alley out loud.

Well, that's that then.
  • So... Ana... tell us about yourself.  What do you do for work?  Do you have any hobbies?  What else should we know about you? :)
    *SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

• I can't go in too deeply about the details of my job but, basically, I work to provide outlets for philadelphia's behaviorally challenged youth. Camps, youth groups, afterschool programs, etc. Places where they are heard and can seek help. And on weekends, I'm the person you call if someone with behavioral issues is violently acting out.

Hobbies? Twerking. Definitely twerking. Haha, no, I actually do a lot of drawing and some photography. Nothing major though. Occasionally, I'll whip out the old drum set and play a beat or two.

Hm. What else would you like to know?
    1982Babiesksspiff1981Elena
  • I can't go in too deeply about the details of my job but, basically, I work to provide outlets for philadelphia's behaviorally challenged youth. Camps, youth groups, afterschool programs, etc. Places where they are heard and can seek help. And on weekends, I'm the person you call if someone with behavioral issues is violently acting out. Hobbies? Twerking. Definitely twerking. Haha, no, I actually do a lot of drawing and some photography. Nothing major though. Occasionally, I'll whip out the old drum set and play a beat or two. Hm. What else would you like to know?
    Sounds like a group home worker.  We have a group home up the street.  On occasion, we've had them run off.  Lots of troubled kids.  I've had workers come in with bites and scratch marks.  I think one got stabbed once.  It's pretty sad that kids end up like that so young.
    *SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

• If you guys got married today, which philly photographer would you use?

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
    drunkenhandstandemineminem
  • @alyssa719‌

Well, with all due respect to those that are curious, that is a topic that is private between my wife and I. It's also a topic that we are trying to move past.

@MSUDucks‌

Haha well, I think I've got a lot of patience. So, say the kids are going nuts or are hopped up on sugar. I think I'm pretty good at getting their attention and keeping them from burning a house down. Lol having patience is my tip for multiples too.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]Nichole8787
  • nocturnealleynocturnealley
    100 Love Its 10 Comments First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited October 2014
    @ghostof5letters‌

Cinemacake without a doubt!

But Jen has a photographer acquaintance, Nick belial, who does some great work. She'd prob hire him so it didn't hurt his feelings haha.
    1982Babies
  • @1982Babies‌

I used to with in a group home actually! Now, it's more me setting them up. Pulling together the money and getting the support. It's a very cool feeling when you do end up seeing the groups come together and see the kids getting the help they need.
    1982Babiescookiemomma14kweaver123